Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Left my car outside last night and this morning the battery was dead and frozen. Lucky me I had a new one in the Scamp that was the right size as my daily driver.
upload_2022-2-13_11-38-22.jpeg

Mopar to the rescue!
When I bought a new battery for the Scamp it didn't matter the size so much because I put it in the trunk.
So figured have it the same size to fit my daily driver for back up. Only smart thing I've done in a long time. lol

It wouldn't Suprise me if a whole bunch did!
Seen some stupid stuff done to cars as we all have I'm sure.
Think around here the typical thing is a car in the ditch and people hooking a chain to the plastic bumper to tow it out. lol

Smartest thing I've done in the past couple of years is to but a battery tender for the Dart. And yeah, I know I don't face the weather conditions some of you do.

Smartest thing I've done in the past couple of years is to but a battery tender for the Dart. And yeah, I know I don't face the weather conditions some of you do.
I haven't had any problems with my battery. I take it inside for the winter where it is warm making sure it has a full charge and it sits on wood all through winter.
I had to replace my old battery 4 years ago in 2018. The old battery was dated 2007 so it had earned it's keep plus.

The battery in my Ventura has been in it since 2011, and it was used when I bought it for a different car. I have never taken it out of the car or even disconnected it over the winter, and never had to put a charger on it. I am amazed at how long it has lasted, of course now that I had to go and shoot my mouth off about it, I will probably have to replace it this spring. :BangHead:

The battery in my Ventura has been in it since 2011, and it was used when I bought it for a different car. I have never taken it out of the car or even disconnected it over the winter, and never had to put a charger on it. I am amazed at how long it has lasted, of course now that I had to go and shoot my mouth off about it, I will probably have to replace it this spring. :BangHead:
Can't be a Crap Tire one that's for sure.

Good idea. I trickle charge all my batteries 2 times through the winter but keep them in a heated garage and seems to make them last longer. Around here if a battery is not charged all the way in the cold they will freeze and have to replace them.

Wow that's real good it definitely earned it's keep.

Hi Fred, So, out here in the land of fruits and nuts (I can say this because I live here by choice) we don't see the weather you in the east and north do. But it gets cold enough in winter if you don't maintain your battery, come spring you'll be in for a surprise. Nothing worse than being at a show and having a "no start". Ask me how I know!:wtf:

Hi Fred, So, out here in the land of fruits and nuts (I can say this because I live here by choice) we don't see the weather you in the east and north do. But it gets cold enough in winter if you don't maintain your battery, come spring you'll be in for a surprise. Nothing worse than being at a show and having a "no start". Ask me how I know!:wtf:
Think most of us have been there. lol
Haven't been to California since 1981 I think, Lived in San Jose when I was a kid and love it there. But to many people and here for that reason.

-
Back