Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys back to normal around here grand kids and my 3 sons left yesterday so I slept in.
Had a good visit and my fridge and cupboards are empty. lol

upload_2022-2-14_7-56-49.gif

Lowes but we changed over to LED a while ago and haven't had to replace any. Supposed to last for a long time. Notice I said SUPPOSED.
Time will tell LOL
The LED bulbs have been a crapshoot for me- indoors they seem okay, although I've had to replace a few already, and the light they give off drives me nuts. Out in the garage they seem to burn out at about the same rate as incandescents, and outdoors (like in our porch lights) they start to flicker slowly whenever the temps get cold... can't win.

The LED bulbs have been a crapshoot for me- indoors they seem okay, although I've had to replace a few already, and the light they give off drives me nuts. Out in the garage they seem to burn out at about the same rate as incandescents, and outdoors (like in our porch lights) they start to flicker slowly whenever the temps get cold... can't win.
I have them in the garage as well and also on the outside and also a pole lamp at the front of the driveway. Been there for at least 4maybe 5 years and not an ounce of problem even in the real cold frigid weather.

Going for physio on the shoulders today at 3 so hopefully they'll feel even better.
She's really easy on the eyes as well. She's from Thailand but no happy ending dam it.

Going for physio on the shoulders today at 3 so hopefully they'll feel even better.
She's really easy on the eyes as well. She's from Thailand but no happy ending dam it.
At your age a happy ending is moving out of physio under your own power :poke:

Morning fellas and Happy Tuesday.
Warming up some today but still below 0c but Wed is supposed to be +10 AND RAIN. At least that will get rid of the snow well some of it anyway.

Good morning, going to be a warm 60 degrees and sunny today here on the hill.
Going to do something this morning I have not done in a few weeks, sneak out for a good breakfast, I have not had anyone serve Mr breakfast in a while.

Good morning, going to be a warm 60 degrees and sunny today here on the hill.
Going to do something this morning I have not done in a few weeks, sneak out for a good breakfast, I have not had anyone serve Mr breakfast in a while.
Morning Mike 60 sure sounds nice.
Just watch out for Mr, Cholesterol

Morning Mike 60 sure sounds nice.
Just watch out for Mr, Cholesterol
You got that right, but I believe I can cheet today, been a week or so since I have had bread or butter, may have two potched eggs and enjoy some crispy hash brown's and a slice of smoked ham for a double shot of protein :steering:

Genuine Southern hospitality right there
I am cheating this morning, I hope to burn most of this off on this sunny 60 degree day, half of this will hit a doggie bag for the trp home for the wife to nibble on , that is sour dowe bread, I hear tell its better for us but I don't care this morning, it's good

20220215_064402.jpg

I am cheating this morning, I hope to burn most of this off on this sunny 60 degree day, half of this will hit a doggie bag for the trp home for the wife to nibble on , that is sour dowe bread, I hear tell its better for us but I don't care this morning, it's good

View attachment 1715870172
Can we switch out the ham for bacon ,poached eggs and white bread no butter. :thumbsup:

Car came in for misfire this was the old plug compared to new one .coustomer stated he put fuel injector cleaner in didnt fix it ?

20220211_103415.jpg

-
Back