Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I dont know
I'm on a septic system now, that is about half the required size for my house, but was grandfathered in

In essence, that means it is not serviceable and if it ever needs work (other then emptying) it will need to be rebuild

And at THAT time, $79,95 per month will sound pretty good
Yea I under stand.

Hey Murray thunderstorms to the East of me just a mile away and heading your way.

First day of summer feels like spring. Calling for snow at 5000 feet. This is how the last 12 months went… summer, winter,summer,spring. Lol

The grocery getter is only a 5.7 pursuit
It tends to up and go pretty good too

But I do think a 318 is a better starter ride

I dont know
I'm on a septic system now, that is about half the required size for my house, but was grandfathered in

In essence, that means it is not serviceable and if it ever needs work (other then emptying) it will need to be rebuild

And at THAT time, $79,95 per month will sound pretty good
I have mine pumped every 2 to 3 years to keep it in good shape. 200 bucks for the pump out

I have mine pumped every 2 to 3 years to keep it in good shape. 200 bucks for the pump out
I pump at seven years. My system pumps to the aeriation field. I just replaced the pump and floats. 25 year service out of that setup.

I wish everything is blowing past us to the west, drier than a popcorn fart here. But I know once it starts it’s not going to stop. But we need it to start
Still rolling through here but nothing but wind and clouds and dry.

I feel for you brother. No complaints here other than the bugs. I’m making some garlic spray for some relief.
Fly's and ticks right now but come the 4th of July every year so far the rest of the bugs get nasty.
Garlic spray? I gotta try that.

It's been really cool and windy here, only 60* today, not much higher than that yesterday, and tomorrow 63* or so. Overnight tonight dropping into the 30s. Thursday's forecast shows back to around 73*.

It's been really cool and windy here, only 60* today, not much higher than that yesterday, and tomorrow 63* or so. Overnight tonight dropping into the 30s. Thursday's forecast shows back to around 73*.
Wow that's cold I'm surprised.

How bout 14 1/2 hours of daylight here today :eek: Real daylight, unmolested by that pesky marine layer/fog :D 70° today but with 20-25mph sustained and 35-40mph gusts still a long sleeve day if you was out in it

Good evening men where does the time go , been at my new job for just over one year , wild . Weather has been same as Missing link perfect for working . Cheers stay safe and good night.

1687338968997.gif

Don't have a problem with any kind of flag here mostly around here it's fixing the water or sewer and dealing with people not keeping there yards up.
Not keeping up your property is a big peeve of mine. If you don't want to cut grass and keep your place neat and tidy then move into an apartment.

-
Back