Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1708865382707.jpeg

Started out cold and sunny but did finally get above zero but really windy.
Just went out to put out the recycling and that's all

Nothing because you know 2 days after you throw it out you will have to go buy one. Been there done that 100’s of times. True story
I'm downsizing so when I'm dead the kids will have an easy time sorting out what's left. Selling what I can to get the bills paid off as well.
The model A pats will be the hardest to figure out.

I'm downsizing so when I'm dead the kids will have an easy time sorting out what's left. Selling what I can to get the bills paid off as well.
The model A pats will be the hardest to figure out.
Easy,not going to happen. In my will I gave both boys both cars, you figure it out. It’ll teach’em to figure out a solution as for every thing else you figure out I don’t need it anymore

Easy,not going to happen. In my will I gave both boys both cars, you figure it out. It’ll teach’em to figure out a solution as for every thing else you figure out I don’t need it anymore
Hard for me I have 6 boys and 2 girls and not enough cars to pass out. :lol:

48*f here today and a record breaker. Saw a flock of Geese heading North today, and just wow looks like an early Spring.

Went from 47 degrees yesterday to 7 degrees today, and we had snow overnight with a north wind, had drifts over a foot deep, one over 18 inches. Just came back in from shoveling the driveway and patio. Finally feeling like I might be able to go back to work.

Went from 47 degrees yesterday to 7 degrees today, and we had snow overnight with a north wind, had drifts over a foot deep, one over 18 inches. Just came back in from shoveling the driveway and patio. Finally feeling like I might be able to go back to work.
You still sick?

You still sick?
Been back and forth, but yeah, not feeling nearly well enough to go back to work yet. Saw the doctor last Thursday again, finally got some antibiotics, I'm cautiously optimistic about getting back to work in the next few days. Got another appointment tomorrow.

Been back and forth, but yeah, not feeling nearly well enough to go back to work yet. Saw the doctor last Thursday again, finally got some antibiotics, I'm cautiously optimistic about getting back to work in the next few days. Got another appointment tomorrow.
Wow that sucks you been sick for a long time. Hope you get better soon.

Wow that sucks you been sick for a long time. Hope you get better soon.
Into the 4th week now, told the doctor last week that if this is how I'm going to die then make it quick, cause I sure don't want to live like this.
I am finally feeling better, but I was in the same place a week ago and it didn't last.

Into the 4th week now, told the doctor last week that if this is how I'm going to die then make it quick, cause I sure don't want to live like this.
I am finally feeling better, but I was in the same place a week ago and it didn't last.
Seems most people are staying sick a lot longer than they use to. Really hating what's going on.

My good friend had a double lung transplant 4-5 years ago and was doing pretty good.
He caught that RSV and they gave him some anti-biotics but the med attacked the new lungs (Being foreign to his body) and now he's back to square one. Lung capacity is 28% Hopefully he can get another lung transplant or at least get the lungs working again

My good friend had a double lung transplant 4-5 years ago and was doing pretty good.
He caught that RSV and they gave him some anti-biotics but the med attacked the new lungs (Being foreign to his body) and now he's back to square one. Lung capacity is 28% Hopefully he can get another lung transplant or at least get the lungs working again
Wow that sucks.

-
Back