Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Any big issues you're fighting for?
Yea cleaning up the old abandon houses in town and all the **** piles of garbage. Not a nice-looking town and I am an *** hole for wanting to get it cleaned up. Old place behind me had a dead decaying deer that was nothing but a breeding ground for flies and whatever. Owner doesn't live here and would do nothing to take care of it.
Just my 2 cents on my political ideas in town.

Yea cleaning up the old abandon houses in town and all the **** piles of garbage. Not a nice-looking town and I am an *** hole for wanting to get it cleaned up. Old place behind me had a dead decaying deer that was nothing but a breeding ground for flies and whatever. Owner doesn't live here and would do nothing to take care of it.
Practice for the local volunteer firefighters?

Be green! Recycle! :rolleyes::lol:

1709018159600.gif

So Fred, how’s the weather? Snowing here again got about 7” and it’s still snowing. Told ya she wasn’t done with us yet. I’ll fire up the blower this afternoon when it stops snowing. Oh well that’s life in Manisnowba :lol:

Wow that awful that people don't give a crap. Notice should be given to them that they have 4-6 weeks to clean it up or the town will clean it up and put the cost on their taxes. Got to get tough with these people.

So Fred, how’s the weather? Snowing here again got about 7” and it’s still snowing. Told ya she wasn’t done with us yet. I’ll fire up the blower this afternoon when it stops snowing. Oh well that’s life in Manisnowba :lol:
Just a dusting last night so still not much snow but temp. dropped.

Just a dusting last night so still not much snow but temp. dropped.
Do you know what your elevation is. I’m assuming it’s higher than Winnipeg. Where I am we’re about 850 ft. Lake Winnipeg mean level is 762’. Makes a big difference in the amount of precipitation we get

Do you know what your elevation is. I’m assuming it’s higher than Winnipeg. Where I am we’re about 850 ft. Lake Winnipeg mean level is 762’. Makes a big difference in the amount of precipitation we get
I'm setting at about 1500 ft.
Looks like the wind is going to blow today so be safe up there Murray.

I'm setting at about 1500 ft.
Looks like the wind is going to blow today so be safe up there Murray.
Like I have said live in the bush can’t really tell how windy it is till I drive to the end of the mile road. Have turned around and went back home many times.

Like I have said live in the bush can’t really tell how windy it is till I drive to the end of the mile road. Have turned around and went back home many times.
About the same thing here living in town.

Well boss called and said no work for a few days still waiting on parts.
So! now what will I do to make some trouble.

-
Back