Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Advertisied a original stainless steel rad shell for the 31. Guy came looked at it and of course tried to haggle me down. Asked him what he was using it for he showed me a pic of his hoodless hot rod. I wouldn’t sell it to him they make reproductions for that stuff leave the original parts for the restoration guys. 3 weeks later a guy from Regina bought it for his 31 roadster
Yea I understand your thinking on that.
I have some 30 engine parts and a radiator if you come over I'd like you to look at what I have because I want to sell most of it but have no idea what's what on pricing.

Think the headlight Lense and tire pressure gauge is original. Tire pressure gauge works just fine.

IMG_20240228_093801428.jpg

Yea I understand your thinking on that.
I have some 30 engine parts and a radiator if you come over I'd like you to look at what I have because I want to sell most of it but have no idea what's what on pricing.
Snyder’s antique auto parts or any of the reproduction places is a good place to start. Guy’s will usually pay for original parts over reproduction. I know I have. Ford Barn website have got some good info on puzzles. Snyder’s catalog has some exploded diagrams also helpful. If you need something, ask, old man left boxes of crap for the A

Just finished cleaning up the Lab, had pathways. It got out of hand. That’s it time to regroup and start over. Took a grain shovel of **** off the floor. Now pondering what’s next Hmmmmmm

Just finished cleaning up the Lab, had pathways. It got out of hand. That’s it time to regroup and start over. Took a grain shovel of **** off the floor. Now pondering what’s next Hmmmmmm
I have a friend who built his own coffin. Just sayin. Lol

I have a friend who built his own coffin. Just sayin. Lol
IMG_0949.jpeg

IMG_1857.jpeg

I build cremation urns, so maybe not a bad idea “NOT” LOL!! Been thinking about hauling the Dart in the Lab got a few things I want to do before the season starts but will wait for a warmer day -19 C now

I know what I’m doing today. Blocking primer on the whole side of a crew cab long box Dodge. That is if I can drag my lazy *** out there.

View attachment 1716213920

View attachment 1716213921

I build cremation urns, so maybe not a bad idea “NOT” LOL!! Been thinking about hauling the Dart in the Lab got a few things I want to do before the season starts but will wait for a warmer day -19 C now
Hey Murray if you don't think you can make it down here this year let me know and I'll send you your spoiler via mail.

Hey Murray if you don't think you can make it down here this year let me know and I'll send you your spoiler via mail.
Going to really try. Boss had his knee replaced and turned 64, I don’t feel the need to work much anymore. And as far as the wife goes she’s on her own she can come if she wants to.

Going to really try. Boss had his knee replaced and turned 64, I don’t feel the need to work much anymore. And as far as the wife goes she’s on her own she can come if she wants to.
Plenty of room for you and your wife so plan on spending the night if you can so we can party all night.
Well maybe not all night because this old man can't do that anymore. lol

I'd like to put it in the VW Bug just for fun and something different than a LS swap.
The 68 340 was the potent one so probably worth a good buck but it's also in pieces and who knows the 727 could need a rebuild. It's a crap shoot

I’m getting cremated so mine will be easy. Wife and I are looking onto prepaid funeral expenses too.
My wife and I are as well. Then our ashes will be conjoined and put into an urn and then into our Neish which is already paid for.
Our finally retirement place

The rain stopped around 10 this morning and was 14 degrees so went out for a walk and wasn't bad but a strong wind.
It's now 1c degree with a -6c windchill and 50 mph winds

Totally agree with ya Mark.
Trans there’s 1000’s they need the hemi guts to take abuse. X head’s decent 340 block meaning no holes or cracks rare items. A good degreasing and a pressure washing. But that will be reflected in the price. Why does he have it in the first place

-
Back