Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Blew snow today as it drifted in a foot deep for 20 feet of my driveway. Hard blowing wet snow, as the snowblower just spits it out a few feet and the wind is always blowing it back in my face. :BangHead:
Snow been blowing around here all day, roads are just slick no school buses operating today -13 C. Took the recycling in 9 miles of white knuckle driving.

Snow been blowing around here all day, roads are just slick no school buses operating today -13 C. Took the recycling in 9 miles of white knuckle driving.
I said screw it and stayed home today.

This is a question that has plagued me for years. How do you mozy? I have never seen anyone mozy not even in the movie's. Any help would be appreciated

This is a question that has plagued me for years. How do you mozy? I have never seen anyone mozy not even in the movie's. Any help would be appreciated
Mozy? Not real good at definitions for that word. Kinda like Mosey in the term, take a relaxing walk, or like tip toe through the Tulips with Tiny Tim. Or a slow ride on a horse.
**** Murray I have no idea. :BangHead:

Mozy? Not real good at definitions for that word. Kinda like Mosey in the term, take a relaxing walk, or like tip toe through the Tulips with Tiny Tim. Or a slow ride on a horse.
**** Murray I have no idea. :BangHead:
Exactly there’s a few other words I would like to know about when they come to mind I’ll post them.

1709627027295.gif

Morning guys.
I didn't come in yesterday till 4:15.
It was gorgeous and broke a 50 year record at 17 degrees.
My wife was gardening yesterday afternoon.
Yesterday I finally got to clean up the car and then we went shopping.
People walking around in shorts and T shirts, it was that nice.
Supposed to be warm again with sun in the morning and rain in the afternoon.
Don't forget the time change this weekend
Off to Physio so have a great day

So I got a call at 7am this morning saying my physio had been cancelled and now I go in at 7:30 Thurs am
Another stella day and it was absolutely lovely. We sat outside after lunch and that sun was warm.
Then as predicted the clouds moved in and then shortly after it started to rain.
Talked to quite a few people when I was out for a walk this morning

A dull depressing day. No sun, not even a glimmer.
Hate days like this and no ambition to do anything
I see you're supposed to get 10-15cm of snow Murray. Better you than me pal

A dull depressing day. No sun, not even a glimmer.
Hate days like this and no ambition to do anything
I see you're supposed to get 10-15cm of snow Murray. Better you than me pal
Ya the weather liar has been threatening us with a snowstorm for a couple weeks now he has only produced about 4” in two little snow falls. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Ya the weather liar has been threatening us with a snowstorm for a couple weeks now he has only produced about 4” in two little snow falls. I’ll believe it when I see it.
Snowed here form 8 AM till 1:30 and haven't checked how much snow but don't care because it's all downhill from here I think.

Snowing like a bee ach here, wind from where else the east. Just wondering if the weather lair is making me plug the Massey in again for nothing. 3000 watt circulating heater draws a lot of power. But the wife has to go to work tomorrow (snicker) so I best plug it in. Otherwise I could be digging a stuck car out of a snow bank

Snowing like a bee ach here, wind from where else the east. Just wondering if the weather lair is making me plug the Massey in again for nothing. 3000 watt circulating heater draws a lot of power. But the wife has to go to work tomorrow (snicker) so I best plug it in. Otherwise I could be digging a stuck car out of a snow bank
Better plug in the Massey Murray the last thing ya want is to piss of the wife when she gets stuck in a snowbank.

-
Back