Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1724308102525.gif

Morning guys.
Looks like a nice day ahead.
We saw this double rainbow coming home from the family cottage..
Make it a good one

IMG_0561.jpg

Started working on the snowblower this afternoon. Checked all the belts and had to order the auger belt as it was starting to separate.
Called my local parts guy and can you believe 40 buck plus gratuities? Piss on that and ordered one from Amazon for 17.95 plus shipping and tax. Still a lot cheaper.
Been a dandy day. Still undecided if going to a car show tonight. It's an hr drive one way but they do have great turnouts.
Last week was 337 cars and the 50/50 split was 2000 bucks or 19.95 U.S
Tomorrow night for sure though.

Started working on the snowblower this afternoon. Checked all the belts and had to order the auger belt as it was starting to separate.
Called my local parts guy and can you believe 40 buck plus gratuities? Piss on that and ordered one from Amazon for 17.95 plus shipping and tax. Still a lot cheaper.
Been a dandy day. Still undecided if going to a car show tonight. It's an hr drive one way but they do have great turnouts.
Last week was 337 cars and the 50/50 split was 2000 bucks or 19.95 U.S
Tomorrow night for sure though.
Doing a car show this weekend and should be a lot of cars there I'm hopping.

We have Autofest this weekend so my friend and I will be going on the Sunday.
It used to be held here in town and after 25 years the City starting giving them a hard time.
With all the money it brings in for the city and all the proceeds go to a special school here in town.
The car club that puts it on said screw you guys and went 40 minutes out of town to a beautiful park.
Instead of a 2 day event the actual car show will be on the Sunday.
Sat will be for registration, a poker run and a concert starting at 5.
Proceeds will go to their local hospital child's wing and also still the special school here in town.
Some of these local councilors need to get off their thumbs and do something.

We have Autofest this weekend so my friend and I will be going on the Sunday.
It used to be held here in town and after 25 years the City starting giving them a hard time.
With all the money it brings in for the city and all the proceeds go to a special school here in town.
The car club that puts it on said screw you guys and went 40 minutes out of town to a beautiful park.
Instead of a 2 day event the actual car show will be on the Sunday.
Sat will be for registration, a poker run and a concert starting at 5.
Proceeds will go to their local hospital child's wing and also still the special school here in town.
Some of these local councilors need to get off their thumbs and do something.
quick question mark..where would that be held?

Exactly what I did. I am good with a hammer when parts are rusty.
I thought that’s the way you take brake drums off was to beat the snot out of them with a 3 lb hammer. Just don’t peen the end of the axle. Never had one I need to use a puller on. Spray hub use with penetrating oil leave overnight then wail away. Works for me.

I thought that’s the way you take brake drums off was to beat the snot out of them with a 3 lb hammer. Just don’t peen the end of the axle. Never had one I need to use a puller on. Spray hub use with penetrating oil leave overnight then wail away. Works for me.
Good way to relive stress as well. Beating the snot out of something makes me feel better.

IMG_1524.jpeg
IMG_1523.jpeg
IMG_1519.jpeg
Well the Mirada is now totaled. They ripped the doors almost off and peeled the body from the floor and rackets. The flag men shut him down for safety.

Morning guys and another outstanding day today.
Downtown will be shut down late this afternoon for the Kars on King.
Guys running around with headers open and live bands and food vendors.
No way I'm taking my car down there. Too many assholes down there high as a kite or drunk.
The cops kinda look the other way unless it gets out of hand.
I'll be at a car show tonight.
Have a great day

-
Back