Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Well our day with our family went off really well celebrating our daughter's 50th birthday.
It was overcast and muggy when we were at the park having a family shoot done.
We literally just got home and pulling into the our driveway and it started to rain.
We had just finished lunch the sky opened up and man did it pour down.
Always love when the family gets together

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

These are the good times grab on!
Remember lots of family parties like that, now with the aunts and uncles all gone, cousins moved away. Two boys no kids yet you make me jealous.

My Dad was the baby of 13 siblings. All gone now. Great family memories and longevity in my family. Trying to keep it up but it hard these days. We have no children.

Been a lovely day and supposed to get rain but never know.
Spent some time putting the house back together but we really had a great time yesterday.
Our daughter's actual birthday is today so my wife and I were on the deck and I poured a couple of ryes and toasted our kid.
Love them to bits.
Both of us slept like babies last night haha.
Have a great evening

Been visiting my kids for a few days and back home now and back to my dull life. Feels good to relax but really enjoyed chasing grand kids around.

Mark i think you said you like the maple crown royal but they don’t make it anymore. Well a little maple syrup your go to whiskey and water is a good alternative
You Canadians need to just stick to beer production. Leave the whiskey to the U.S. Or the Irish. lol:poke:

Mark i think you said you like the maple crown royal but they don’t make it anymore. Well a little maple syrup your go to whiskey and water is a good alternative
We put some pure maple syrup in our drinks. It was good but a little too much. Guess we'll have to practice some more till we get it right haha

-
Back