Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
It had 20 some seams. I used 4 gallons of plastic filler. Most of it landed on the floor. I coated every square inch.

20160415_142112.jpg

20160727_085504.jpg

You can buy these all day long and register your VIN with the state. I'm sure there are some specifics like the amount of numbers. I forget this one's but it had 427 in it. :thumbsup:

20240814_165449.jpg

You can buy these all day long and register your VIN with the state. I'm sure there are some specifics like the amount of numbers. I forget this one's but it had 427 in it. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716289325
Ya in Manitoba there is a way to generate a new serial number. Have a restored model A ford. #s used was from the engine, but the engine is a 29 the car is a 30, and everything else is from whatever. But I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. Lol

Ya in Manitoba there is a way to generate a new serial number. Have a restored model A ford. #s used was from the engine, but the engine is a 29 the car is a 30, and everything else is from whatever. But I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. Lol
IMG_0090.jpeg

Not happening, she’s a sweet ride as is. Take her to local card shows, go for a picnic lunch down by the river once in awhile. Once my woman and I dressed as Bonnie and Clyde for the car show, plastic machine guns and all
Just a fun toy to have around.

My 27 Ford coupe uses a number stamped in the frame by the drivers left foot.

quick question Bodyperson.... how many coats would you say you applied on this and would you remember what hue of red this would be
It's called Tornado Red. It's a VW color. 3 coats of base coat and 3 coats of clear. Color sanded then polished.

He said it was built by Superformance International in Africa. They call them the MK111
Yup those are fiberglass bodies. There is an outfit in Salt Lake city who reproduces them also. Kirkham Motorsports they are aluminum. The bodies come from Poland. It's an interesting story of how they came to be. You can get them unpainted and the raw aluminum is flawless. I've seen one. You can not see a single seam. Those Polok's got it figured out. They get their experience from making jet fighters for Russia.

Just watching you boob, these guys are bragging how original their cars are, factory paint etc. etc. The other day I dug everything out of the trunk of the Dart, floor mat, spare tire, Jack and realized that the Jack, wheel wrench and spare tire have only been used once. The tire is still holding air so I guess you could say my car has factory air lol

Just watching you boob, these guys are bragging how original their cars are, factory paint etc. etc. The other day I dug everything out of the trunk of the Dart, floor mat, spare tire, Jack and realized that the Jack, wheel wrench and spare tire have only been used once. The tire is still holding air so I guess you could say my car has factory air lol
You bought that new if I remember right. Never sell it....

-
Back