Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1723490534386.png
Fred is in the house.

My old boss at the Bodyshop brought this 59 over to me to get it running and drivable. Really sweet old truck and last on the road in 1997 and in really good shape.

IMG_20240812_162532375_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240812_162521204_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240812_162430360_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240812_162407624.jpg

IMG_20240812_151618939_HDR.jpg

I’ve always thought that chevys sounded like something that you should go to the doctor for and have a have a difficult conversation with your wife about.

Morning guys. It was touch and go yesterday afternoon if I would go to the car show.
The weather couldn't make it's mind up but decided to go and it was great.
Great turnout and best of all I got talking to this young guy probably 18-19 and he loves the classic and muscle cars.
He can't stand ricers especially with the fart cans.
I was glad to hear him say that so our hobby won't fade out.
Sorry I didn't get any pictures my phone was almost dead.
Have to go and pay the bill for getting the rad replaced today. 275 bucks wasn't bad for all the messing around they did.
Have a great day

Morning guys. It was touch and go yesterday afternoon if I would go to the car show.
The weather couldn't make it's mind up but decided to go and it was great.
Great turnout and best of all I got talking to this young guy probably 18-19 and he loves the classic and muscle cars.
He can't stand ricers especially with the fart cans.
I was glad to hear him say that so our hobby won't fade out.
Sorry I didn't get any pictures my phone was almost dead.
Have to go and pay the bill for getting the rad replaced today. 275 bucks wasn't bad for all the messing around they did.
Have a great day
That must be labour only, what did the rad set you back?

Installing CAN XL siding for the past few work days. Nice stuff, easy to work with, looks good.couple more days and that job done. One more siding job and permanent holidays whoo hoo

I have the old round top rad and shroud on Marketplace now.
I put best off on the rad and 200 for the shroud. I paid 300 for the shroud and it's in perfect shape

Happy Tuesday guys and hope a good day for ya all.
Today is a mow the lawn and do some weed whacking.

Been a gorgeous day. I dropped my wife off to do some shopping and I went and paid off my bill for the rad replacement.
I'm starting to feel so much better with the new meds my dr put me on. I can now make a fist without too much pain.
My neighbour just finished cutting and whipper snipping (haha) our property so all will look perfect for Sat.
It's calling for some rain for Sat but hopefully things will change by then.
May need your dancing skills Fred

Been a gorgeous day. I dropped my wife off to do some shopping and I went and paid off my bill for the rad replacement.
I'm starting to feel so much better with the new meds my dr put me on. I can now make a fist without too much pain.
My neighbour just finished cutting and whipper snipping (haha) our property so all will look perfect for Sat.
It's calling for some rain for Sat but hopefully things will change by then.
May need your dancing skills Fred
I don't think I better do a rain dance, with my luck it would snow. :BangHead:

Grass mowed, whipper snapped some weeds, even the ones that didn't get a good night sleep are wacked. :thumbsup:

-
Back