IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

IMG_4817.jpg

IMG_4818.jpg

IMG_4819.jpg

Morning CF. I think I have the info you were asking about the rad I replaced.
It's called a round top and are getting rare.
The core is 1.5" so does that make it a three core?
And the part number is
I hope that helps

View attachment 1716287409
BTW the bottom inlet is on the left side
I think that was Charlie looking at your radiator.

Sounds like a 2 core radiator Mark. It worked on the 340 I had in it before but now it is hopped up and going to have headers. I think it will still work but I would like to get rid of the 7 blade fan.

Sounds like a 2 core radiator Mark. It worked on the 340 I had in it before but now it is hopped up and going to have headers. I think it will still work but I would like to get rid of the 7 blade fan.
With my 360 I had to put a shroud on the rad and that worked perfectly even on those really hot days
You can probably pick one up a lot cheaper that I did. Just need to numbers off the rad to get the right one.
I'd sell you mine but shipping would kill ya.

Well it's been an iffy day today. Sun and then rain on and off all day so no car show tonight.
I went shopping this morning and was lucky as it rained when I was in the store and sunny when I came out.
I just got home and unloaded the car and the sky opened up and it poured down.
This week looks really nice so far. Not too hot but comfortable.
I was giving out some tomatoes this morning that I had just picked off the vine to the neighbours. They look forward to this time of the year. My wife has some defrosted bacon in the fridge for BLT's tomorrow. YUM!!!
Have a great evening

2024 Tomatoes.jpg

Going to take some pictures of the old rad and advertise it as it's worth money so I'm told. I'll put best offer and sell the shroud.
I paid 300 so will ask 200 as it's in great shape just need to be cleaned up

Going to take some pictures of the old rad and advertise it as it's worth money so I'm told. I'll put best offer and sell the shroud.
I paid 300 so will ask 200 as it's in great shape just need to be cleaned up
What’s the numbers on shroud I know someone that’s looking for one

Well it's been an iffy day today. Sun and then rain on and off all day so no car show tonight.
I went shopping this morning and was lucky as it rained when I was in the store and sunny when I came out.
I just got home and unloaded the car and the sky opened up and it poured down.
This week looks really nice so far. Not too hot but comfortable.
I was giving out some tomatoes this morning that I had just picked off the vine to the neighbours. They look forward to this time of the year. My wife has some defrosted bacon in the fridge for BLT's tomorrow. YUM!!!
Have a great evening

View attachment 1716287940
You're a good neighbor, I would enjoy living next to ya Buddy.

Morning guys. A bit cool this morning but will be nice later.
I didn't go to the car show last night. I was getting ready to go and put out some garbage for tomorrow and the sky came over dark and then the rain started so that canned that.
Hopefully my friend will take a look under the hood and let me know how much to clean up after that rad leak. Just hate the way it looks right now.
Have a great day

Morning guys. A bit cool this morning but will be nice later.
I didn't go to the car show last night. I was getting ready to go and put out some garbage for tomorrow and the sky came over dark and then the rain started so that canned that.
Hopefully my friend will take a look under the hood and let me know how much to clean up after that rad leak. Just hate the way it looks right now.
Have a great day
You should try living on a gravel road and try and keep things clean. Impossible. You could pressure wash the engine compartment every time you came home and it still wouldn’t be clean. But it’s give and take give up somethings to enjoy peace and quiet and privacy. Weather liar says 28C today, as long as there is a breeze it’ll be okay.

But why would you want to sell it?
wow..a survivor...nice..that was the end of the muscle car era unfortunatly they started stuffing 360's into everything back then..my first car was a 1974 challenger with a 318. never ran right but...it was my dream car..sort of, and couldnt afford one with a 340 or a 383 even back then...those cars started climbing in value back in 82 when i first bought it

Been shopping today with my wife and then we've been trying to get a cake made for our daughter's 50th birthday party on Saturday.
A lot of places won't do any special things on a cake. One place wanted 70 bucks for a simple cake with Happy Birthday Jen and this sign for I Love You.
So we got one ordered from Costco and my wife will do something

perfect.jpg

Been shopping today with my wife and then we've been trying to get a cake made for our daughter's 50th birthday party on Saturday.
A lot of places won't do any special things on a cake. One place wanted 70 bucks for a simple cake with Happy Birthday Jen and this sign for I Love You.
So we got one ordered from Costco and my wife will do something

View attachment 1716288356
Super Centre does..they got some dandy cakes they do.....

-
Back