Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Wow that's a lot. Why the increase.
I kind of expected it with all of the damage mother nature has been handing out. I think everybody will feel it. Might check around but I've been with this company since day one. They sure took care of us when the tree landed on the house 4 years ago.

I went to an wedding anniversary hosted by an insurance agent. Wow, what a nice home. Expensive cars everywhere. Lots of fancy knickknacks and hunting trophies.

I kind of expected it with all of the damage mother nature has been handing out. I think everybody will feel it. Might check around but I've been with this company since day one. They sure took care of us when the tree landed on the house 4 years ago.
Seems like that tree falling was not that long ago but I guess it was.

Still ain't painted the room. Lol. What a slacker I am. I just bought the primer and paint at Sherwin Williams at 30 % of labor day sale. Now they have a 40% SALE. Assholes. I could have waited. Good customer service otherwise.

Just repurpose this framed for this old photo of me and my childhood best friend. Dated 1976.
We used to hangout at the barber shop. The barber is a hobby photographer. It's about 2 feet wide. I'm in the right. Pretty sure we liked it for the Playboy magazines.:lol:

20240922_154708.jpg

Just repurpose this framed for this old photo of me and my childhood best friend. Dated 1976.
We used to hangout at the barber shop. The barber is a hobby photographer. It's about 2 feet wide. I'm in the right. Pretty sure we liked it for the Playboy magazines.:lol:

View attachment 1716306681
Back in the day we had hair. LOL

Shop around and if you can get it cheaper then tell them as they want to keep long time customers.
Doesn't hurt to rattle the cage once in a while.

Good morning guys and happy Monday to ya.
Thanks normally I’d be grumbling at that comment, but no work unless I want it any more. Sitting on the deck having coffee enjoying the coolness of the morning air. Trying to figure out what I’m going to do today. Life is good.

-
Back