Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hell of a day here, my old neighbor gal called me at 7 AM and her furnace fuel oil tank sprung a leak. Fuel oil tanks they put in the basement because of the extreme cold. She had fuel oil all over the basement floor and the whole house smelt like fuel. I put a bucket under the leak and shut her power off and opened all the windows and called the fire dept.
Then to top it off I had to go grocery shopping. :BangHead:
jesus..thats an accident that almost happened! you caught my attention here...Did the fire dept take measures to neutralize the fumes?

jesus..thats an accident that almost happened! you caught my attention here...Did the fire dept take measures to neutralize the fumes?
Yea they have an explosion proof fan running and the old gal is staying at a neighbor's house till the house is cleaned up.

Yea they have an explosion proof fan running and the old gal is staying at a neighbor's house till the house is cleaned up.
I've witnessed a house explosion due to a faulty relief valve on a hot water tank. It blew upward thru the first floor , second floor and settled in the attic. All that, ignited a spark and set the gas off. 5 homes were completely demo'd in the process, 3 streets over from me In Mississauga (where i live).

-
Back