Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yes horn works, no power draw across any of the fuses. Unplugged everything I could think of that’s not on keyed power and plugged them back in one at a time this morning will be the test of the last circuit. So far everything is pointing to the amp meter have a new one on order, will be here next week. I know .5 of amp or less is normal, so the search goes on.
:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Yes horn works, no power draw across any of the fuses. Unplugged everything I could think of that’s not on keyed power and plugged them back in one at a time this morning will be the test of the last circuit. So far everything is pointing to the amp meter have a new one on order, will be here next week. I know .5 of amp or less is normal, so the search goes on.
have ya checked the tire pressure?...sorry...bad joke

What about an after market radio that’s where I found my draw on the battery
Stock AM, one dash mounted speaker, on keyed power. Only two aftermarket electric additions fuel pump and msd both have been tested both are on keyed power. It’s something stupid I know it but what.

I have to ask have you took the bulb out of the glove box light? I have found that as a draw many times.

I have to ask have you took the bulb out of the glove box light? I have found that as a draw many times.
Not an option in my car and took some light out. No trunk or hood lights. I appreciate everyone’s input. Think it’s time to take a rest from this problem stand back and come back with a fresh perspective.

Not an option in my car and took some light out. No trunk or hood lights. I appreciate everyone’s input. Think it’s time to take a rest from this problem stand back and come back with a fresh perspective.
that usually works for me, that and a 5lb sledge in hand

Pretty bad when Kim Campbell our former PC Prime Minister says Poilievre is a liar and fear monger.
He's trying everything he can to dissolve the government but can't get the support.
Not trying to start arguments so I'm leaving it there
lol..two things never talked about in open forums..religion and politics....understood

Pretty bad when Kim Campbell our former PC Prime Minister says Poilievre is a liar and fear monger.
He's trying everything he can to dissolve the government but can't get the support.
Not trying to start arguments so I'm leaving it there
Kim Campbell was nothing more than a doorstop, stuck holding the bag after Brian the (liberal) Looney flew the coop.
She was prime idiot for all of what 5 minutes?

I got new hearing aids today!!! I can hear all kinds of noise now that I haven't heard in a long time. Like birds chirping, My neighbors dog barking, My fasten seat belt buzzer when I drive my car, Rattles and wind noise driving down the road, My house doors are squeaking at the hinges when I open and close them. Even my refrigerator door squeaks. :BangHead:
Screw it I'm taking the hearing aids out.

I got new hearing aids today!!! I can hear all kinds of noise now that I haven't heard in a long time. Like birds chirping, My neighbors dog barking, My fasten seat belt buzzer when I drive my car, Rattles and wind noise driving down the road, My house doors are squeaking at the hinges when I open and close them. Even my refrigerator door squeaks. :BangHead:
Screw it I'm taking the hearing aids out.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1727416849214.gif

Kim Campbell was nothing more than a doorstop, stuck holding the bag after Brian the (liberal) Looney flew the coop.
She was prime idiot for all of what 5 minutes?
That was Lying Brian Mulroney and he was PC. How can we forget.
He knew the PC's would be defeated and when he stepped down he put Campbell in charged.
He screwed her royally.
Of course we've had Oh You Toole and Shear stupidity.

Morning guys. And another beautiful day ahead.
Shopping day today.
Car show tonight at the funeral home. Always a great turnout and a nice BBQ.
They have burgers and sausage and a drink for 5 bucks.
I asked the guy on the BBQ who are we cooking tonight and he burst out laughing.
Have a great day

That was Lying Brian Mulroney and he was PC. How can we forget.
He knew the PC's would be defeated and when he stepped down he put Campbell in charged.
He screwed her royally.
Of course we've had Oh You Toole and Shear stupidity.
well..........Three people I dont trust......lawyers, politicans and.................used car salesmen. They share one common agenda, themselves

-
Back