Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
So guys I built some covers for the grill to core support that's been something I wanted to do for the last 3 years but was never anything special. Tried to keep it simple and not noticeable. Still trying to figure out if I like it or not. Go ahead and tell me what you think. Not going to hurt my feelings at all. Before and after pictures.

View attachment 1716317547

View attachment 1716317548
Looks good, more to take apart to change light bulbs. My engine compartment isn’t nice and pretty like yours. Minimalist goes like stink 3 miles gravel road to hwy
image.jpg

Looks good, more to take apart to change light bulbs. My engine compartment isn’t nice and pretty like yours. Minimalist goes like stink 3 miles gravel road to hwy View attachment 1716317697
Looks good to me and the rest of your car. I wouldn't change a thing.
Mines just a Scamp that was considered an old ladies' car when we were kids, so I don't mind changing things.

Been a beautiful day. I just went outside after lunch and sat on the deck in the sun.
Started to get warm when in the direct sunlight.
Have a great evening

And we used to cruise the back roads and drink beer in that car.
He bought it because there was no rust at all, and like 12000 miles on it. Was a 198 slanty 3 in the tree. It was the same colour as my car exactly. We commuted to RRCC in it. Got great mpg. Ugly as f… green plaid interior split bench seat. But it’s still just a Scamp

Decided to not put the grill to core support covers on the Scamp I don't like it. Now I know..
What if you made a custom grill supprt that continued onto the radiator support? Would this allow you to fill in to the hood latch area? Option b would be something like the hood latch for a 69 Daytona/70 superbird:

1729471299066.jpeg

Hope your feelin better, Mark. They say 3 days coming, 3 days with you and 3 days going. The first part sounds good!

Saw your front covers, Fred. I like what it adds to the engine compartment. Looks a lot more finished and custom, I think.

Muzzleloader opens today, got my tags. Going for a long walk in the bush to check things out. Taking my .177 air pistol with. Maybe pop a grouse or two. Grey headed ruffies no spruce grouse. Sit down be quiet and watch the bush come alive around you. Make it a good one guys

-
Back