Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Muzzleloader opens today, got my tags. Going for a long walk in the bush to check things out. Taking my .177 air pistol with. Maybe pop a grouse or two. Grey headed ruffies no spruce grouse. Sit down be quiet and watch the bush come alive around you. Make it a good one guys
Have fun Murray.

1729515188700.png

A nod toward this look.

Oct. 21 sitting on deck in a tee shirt having a beer with the wife. Maybe there is something with Global Warming
I thought about going out today in my undies and soaking up the nice warm weather. Been sitting on the porch with a nice cold Whiskey and enjoying the last day of warm and sunny.

I thought about going out today in my undies and soaking up the nice warm weather. Been sitting on the porch with a nice cold Whiskey and enjoying the last day of warm and sunny.
Not don’t even almost got my car back together got power drain fixed. Having a ***** of a time getting the dash back in. Want one last Smokey burn out before she goes in to hibernation

Not don’t even almost got my car back together got power drain fixed. Having a ***** of a time getting the dash back in. Want one last Smokey burn out before she goes in to hibernation
Savin my tires so she's in bed waiting for summer.

Oct. 21 sitting on deck in a tee shirt having a beer with the wife. Maybe there is something with Global Warming
Was a nice warm day yesterday, got up to about 67* or so, but that was yesterday. Temperature has been falling all day, had rain this morning and now the evil 4 letter word. I won't actually mention it, tomorrow should be back to sunny and 50s, m8d 60s again for the weekend. Put the Ventura to bed Saturday and my brother picked up his 68 Dart yesterday but I still want to take the bike out a couple more times before I tuck it away.

That little machine ran harvest on 1/2 gallon per acre. Not as fast as the big ones but cheaper to run
Yup I remember when I first started going with my wife , used to help future FIL harvest, 3 ton cheby and a 1 ton ford, 3 510’s coming down field. Had us truck drivers hopping. Good thing they had a 10” auger. Future mil would bring supper to field, table cloth on hood of 1/2 ton boy was that food good. 5/6 guys a cold 12 pack disappeared pretty quick. Good times

Was a nice warm day yesterday, got up to about 67* or so, but that was yesterday. Temperature has been falling all day, had rain this morning and now the evil 4 letter word. I won't actually mention it, tomorrow should be back to sunny and 50s, m8d 60s again for the weekend. Put the Ventura to bed Saturday and my brother picked up his 68 Dart yesterday but I still want to take the bike out a couple more times before I tuck it away.
Yep I would like one more ride before bed time.

It was gorgeous yesterday and the same today as well.
Didn't go to the show last night, I felt lousy and it would have been for about 1 hr anyway.
A few more days and the car will be put away.
Have a great day guys

-
Back