Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
And finally home after an hour of sitting in 1 spot on the freeway because some idiot in a tractor trailer crossed 3 lanes and hit a car closing the damn freeway and making me late to get a script so now I have to go on the AM which takes me away from the farm when I need to be working before the rain comes and stops me again. GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Hope the weather holds out for you!

22450148_1699183463472125_8952248975569418162_n.jpg

Just got back from taking the last load of 1st crop beans to the mill. Woo Hoo! Now next weekend I can run corn weather permitting then wait for 2nd crop beans. Now I can sleep for a bit . LOL

A couple lived near the ocean and used to walk the beach a lot. One summer they noticed a girl who was at the beach almost every day. She wasn't unusual, nor was the travel bag she carried, except for one thing; she would approach people who were sitting on the beach, glance around and then speak to them.

Generally, the people would respond negatively and she would wander off. But occasionally someone would nod and there would be a quick exchange of money and something that she carried in her bag.

The couple assumed that she was selling drugs and debated calling the cops, but since they didn't know for sure, they decided to just continue watching her.

After a couple of weeks the wife said, 'Honey, have you ever noticed that she only goes up to people with boom boxes and other electronic devices?' He hadn't and said so.

Then she said, 'Tomorrow I want you to get a towel and our big radio and go lie out on the beach. Then we can find out what she's really doing.'

Well, the plan went off without a hitch and the wife was almost hopping up and down with anticipation when she saw the girl talk to her husband and then leave. The man then walked up the beach and met his wife at the road.

'Well, is she selling drugs?' she asked excitedly.

'No, she's not,' he said, enjoying this probably more
than he should have.

'Well, what is it then? What does she do ?' his wife asked

The man grinned and said, 'She's a battery salesperson.'

'Batteries?' cried the wife.

'Yes!' he replied.

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

'She Sells C Cells by the Seashore!'

That is true Mark I once thought I won an argument with a woman and she reminded me that I was mistaken. Good thing she told me that.

That is true Mark I once thought I won an argument with a woman and she reminded me that I was mistaken. Good thing she told me that.
And they keep reminding you too LOL. I've been married for 45 years and it lasted that long because early in the marriage I learned to say "Yes Dear". It works!!!

I actually learned after a divorce to never marry again. I have been with the current lady for 6 years and have known her for 20 years. At least once a month she reminds me why I wont marry her. I pay for everything and have never had a need for something I could provide. She constantly tells me how I should spend my money and thinks I should let her 30 year old son with 2 kids live in my rental for free. Nope never again will I marry.Oh forgot after the 1st marriage she closed my bank accounts for almost 20 thousand after a year of marriage.

-
Back