Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I be home, a real wet day here worked in the body shop today and helped finish up a few jobs. Gonna work on the scamp tomorrow and hope have it ready for paint but not going to be able to paint it till the end of next week. The cost of the paint is just under $1300 but searched on the internet and found a gallon of PPG base in the right color for $700 including shipping so it will be here on next Friday so worth the wait.
Wow..even at 700 bucks that's incredible. No wonder getting a car painted is so expensive.

Happy First Day of Summer.
62226922_2329460903959489_4497195229836738560_n.jpg

Morning Fred... the rain has stopped and will be gorgeous for the next three days. Some great car shows going on this weekend. Looks like I'm going to be busy. Have a great weekend yourself.
Sounds like fun enjoy and stay out of trouble. lol

Good morning men from the West Coast hope everybody has a great weekend happy Friday play safe,play hard , keep your head up cheers !

Good morning men from the West Coast hope everybody has a great weekend happy Friday play safe,play hard , keep your head up cheers !
Just got home from shopping Got some nice steaks so when SLO stops by he doesn't have to eat my chili. lol
Wish all you guys could stop over for steaks would enjoy the good company.

Dang I hate painting white. Can't see where Ive been for the correct overlap and too stupid to remember where I've been. Just put a wallop of a run in the fender of the limo. I'm half thinking about turning the lighting down. Any advise out there.

Dang I hate painting white. Can't see where Ive been for the correct overlap and too stupid to remember where I've been. Just put a wallop of a run in the fender of the limo. I'm half thinking about turning the lighting down. Any advise out there.
Would sun glasses help to cut down on the glare?

**** BP drink a beer or mix a drink then try again. I have the same problem do what you can and sand and buff out the runs. I would trip on the air hose about half way down that limo.

**** BP drink a beer or mix a drink then try again. I have the same problem do what you can and sand and buff out the runs. I would trip on the air hose about half way down that limo.
Luckily I can do it in stages. Might be easier to just hog this run off and re-shoot it. I'm super embarrassed. Hope nobody stops by before a can cover it up.:BangHead:

Cute little trick for the air hose is to tuck an old brake shoe between the tire and the floor so the hose doesn't get hung up on the tire. That drink thing might just be the trick. I usually get pretty antsy when it comes time to shoot the paint. Need to tell myself to calm down. Couple shots would help that at least. LOL

Cute little trick for the air hose is to tuck an old brake shoe between the tire and the floor so the hose doesn't get hung up on the tire. That drink thing might just be the trick. I usually get pretty antsy when it comes time to shoot the paint. Need to tell myself to calm down. Couple shots would help that at least. LOL
That's a handy piece of advice, thanks BP.

-
Back