IMG_2801.JPG
IMG_2802.JPG
IMG_2803.JPG
IMG_2804.JPG
IMG_2805.JPG
IMG_2806.JPG
IMG_2808.JPG
IMG_2809.JPG

Is it just me or does it seem like you sure have a lot of shows in your area? We have had three since January. You get that in a weekend!
We do have a lot of shows SLO. I can go to one every night of the week. On Saturdays I can go to 3 different shows if I want too. Too bad you guys don't live closer we could have a blast.

My shop seems deserted without the Demon in here. Great cold rainy day to sip whiskey rock out to some Don Williams (hah) sweep floor and just generally clean the place up a bit. I got metal dust everywhere. In some twisted way the shop just seems wrong today. Need something in the rack.

IMG_2377.JPG

IMG_2400.JPG

Same here John my car is in the body shop and cleaning my garage and cranking up all the oldies and having a drink. I miss my car being in it's private parking spot.
20190622_160005.jpg

Looks like it is confirmed I am going to see if my old Harley can make it to Fred's shop. I am going to drink his whiskey for a change! And no I ain't eating no chili! Hah! See ya in a couple o weeks Fred!
I am the only one that eats chili around here, house rules.
Farmer is going to try to make it over also just need a few more guys and we could have a man cave party. lol

All my buddies are in Portland at the Mecum Auction. Kind of jealous I didn't make it. Some nice cars.

All my buddies are in Portland at the Mecum Auction. Kind of jealous I didn't make it. Some nice cars.
Would be nice to go someday.
How's the limo doing did you get the run out or gonna have to redo it?

Probably not a good idea to feed it but would make a nice pet. LOL
I aint feeding it. That bird feeder is 12 feet off of the ground. It sure was interested in it. It went over to my shop and checked out my garbage cans. Im sure he got a snoot full of Limo fodder. LOL. I should have hazed it a little but damn its fun to watch. I have a cool movie that I havnt figured how to post.

Funny to watch it walk on two legs.
Glad you don't have young kids outside.
Lots of kids running around but they are wise Montana kids. This black bear is real timid but I'm afraid he got a belly full of food from my neighbors bird feeder. Might as well kill it right now. Pisses me off.

-
Back