Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
coffee time

22851871_1451002628302463_1155642692858313644_n.jpg

I dont drink coffee but do like a beer although my boss says not at work. That takes all the fun out of beer.

Not exactly warm here today either. High of -3 on Friday and maybe our first taste of snow on the weekend

BURGLARY IN FLORIDA(You just can't make this stuff up!!)

When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized
recently, thieves ignored his wide screenplasma TV, his VCR, and even
left his Rolex watch.

What they did take, however, was a white box filled with a
grayish-white powder. (That's the way the police report described it.)

A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said that it looked similar
to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big
time.

Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with
the burglars: 'Please return the cremated remains of my sister,
Gertrude. She died three years ago.'

The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer
known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The white box
was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained.

Scotch taped to the box was this note which said: "Hoochie sold us the
bogus blow so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard
feelings. Have a nice day."

Good morning @Mark Wainwright, last good snow here was three years ago, the best snow man built my my cousin I think :)
I hope this system gets out of here soon, i have a few more things to do before a hard freeze :rolleyes:

12549092_834000040045606_6474206811335686247_n.jpg

Good morning @Mark Wainwright, last good snow here was three years ago, the best snow man built my my cousin I think :)
I hope this system gets out of here soon, i have a few more things to do before a hard freeze :rolleyes:

View attachment 1715109398
Morning Mike ... Is there such a thing as a good snow fall? Not in my books LOL. When is spring arriving????

If you can believe it. On the radio this morning it was reported that a guy in Toronto crashed his Lambo Spyder while driving into work. How do you spell DUH? Never seen a Lambo with snow tires. Oh that's right "THEY DON'T SELL THEM".

Morning Mike ... Is there such a thing as a good snow fall? Not in my books LOL. When is spring arriving????
Well, we did have a good one last year, snow started at 2am and we woke to a fun flaky snow fall, sun popped out and hit 60 that day :thankyou::thankyou: Thats my kind of good snow fall :lol: I hope spring start's in January this year :welcome:

-
Back