Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning Fred....lets hope it doesn't come to those measures. Another warm one today and a car show tonight. The rain has stopped so far anyway but we sure need it.
A car show would be fun, I've been trying to get some guys around here to get together but no luck so far.
Glad you got some rain I hope CF did too.
Been talking to a guy on this web site from the UK and one of his buddy's is here in North Dakota working through the summer and has nothing to do on his days off. I invited him over for dinner with a few of my friends.

A car show would be fun, I've been trying to get some guys around here to get together but no luck so far.
Glad you got some rain I hope CF did too.
Been talking to a guy on this web site from the UK and one of his buddy's is here in North Dakota working through the summer and has nothing to do on his days off. I invited him over for dinner with a few of my friends.
Where does he live Fred in the U.K? That was really nice for you to do that. Hope he takes up on the offer. Have a great day Fred.

36455661_1707558302646435_1837287254318383104_n.jpg

Hi Fred...no I didn't. It was quite warm there when we first got there but we had a nice spot in the shade and it cooled down nicely and a nice cool breeze as well. A perfect night.
Glad it turned out good Mark. I'm looking forward to the day I can start restoring my car I'm not going to make it as nice as yours but will be respectable.

Glad it turned out good Mark. I'm looking forward to the day I can start restoring my car I'm not going to make it as nice as yours but will be respectable.
Cripes yours looks nice now without doing anything to it. Doesn't matter how much you have into them there is always something to do to them. They are a money pit but I don't smoke, hardly drink, never did drugs so this is my addiction and I have fun with it.

Cripes yours looks nice now without doing anything to it. Doesn't matter how much you have into them there is always something to do to them. They are a money pit but I don't smoke, hardly drink, never did drugs so this is my addiction and I have fun with it.
You got that right a money pit but enjoy working on it. I'm not going to put mine on a rotisserie and will be easy to strip the paint all but one fender and part of a 1/4 is original paint and not much rust.
If it was a car that would be worth more than I would go the extra and do it up right.

You got that right a money pit but enjoy working on it. I'm not going to put mine on a rotisserie and will be easy to strip the paint all but one fender and part of a 1/4 is original paint and not much rust.
If it was a car that would be worth more than I would go the extra and do it up right.
It's a bit of a rare one though Fred with the factory sunroof.

It's a bit of a rare one though Fred with the factory sunroof.
True don't see many and it works very well.
I'm the 4th owner and have all the paper work on it. The gal that bought it new was Selma Sedgwick and had it till 1997. The guy that put the engine and extras on lives in Fargo North Dakota.
But would trade it for your car any day.
Time for work have a good day all.

-
Back