Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got my sticker!

45576496_2526928404002176_8642666714401603584_n.jpg

I got the tool for the moldings at least 3 I think.
You bet you can drive the old truck I would even let you try the new wiper out.
Would be fun to pile all you guys in the back and go on a cruse night. put the BBQ grill on the back and a cooler of beer and ice tea for Biff.
Good old water for me Fred.

That's a painted roof Mark.

The car was a vinyl roofed GT car when born. Someone prior to me pulled it when they repainted the turquoise color. It's left me with more holes to weld up as I am not planning to go back to stock. I still have some vinyl roof related rot to repair so hopefully will be a thing of the past in my lifetime.

The plan (as of now) is Sublime green!
That guy did you a favour Jeff. If they hadn't you might be replacing the whole roof by now. They look nice but the trouble they cause isn't worth it. B5 blue would also be nice just saying.

That guy did you a favour Jeff. If they hadn't you might be replacing the whole roof by now. They look nice but the trouble they cause isn't worth it. B5 blue would also be nice just saying.
Got the w/s out and all the moldings off the car. Vinyl top is gone. Still got to pull the back glass but don't have room to put it any place.
No rust in the w/s channel and very little as far as I can see in the back.

Got the w/s out and all the moldings off the car. Vinyl top is gone. Still got to pull the back glass but don't have room to put it any place.
No rust in the w/s channel and very little as far as I can see in the back.
Your ahead of the game Fred. Leaving the vinyl off?

20181106_154855.jpg
20181106_154730.jpg
Big mess today. I feel like a kid that takes his bike apart and has to have his dad put it back together.

Wow Fred you sure have been busy !!!
Not to much FOG I mostly keep walking around the car trying to figure out what and how far I want to go and do. The car was easy to tear apart.
I am really good at tearing things apart and not good at getting them back together. lol

Not to much FOG I mostly keep walking around the car trying to figure out what and how far I want to go and do. The car was easy to tear apart.
I am really good at tearing things apart and not good at getting them back together. lol
** whispers softly in the ear** It needs complete cage and nitro burning Monster Elephant Motor

Thanks, I was not aware it was that bad to clean up. I know it's a bear to deal with if not topcoated quickly . I will pay attention to that. I have a fair bit to do on the bottom as I have to complete the welding on the frame connectors and mini-tubs.

Thanks, I was not aware it was that bad to clean up. I know it's a bear to deal with if not topcoated quickly . I will pay attention to that. I have a fair bit to do on the bottom as I have to complete the welding on the frame connectors and mini-tubs.
I bet your a good welder now.

I'm getting tired of all the welding under the car... ugh
I've done more work under my car that most people we never see...

Super225 /auto and Drums on all 4 corners... ugh
Not that bad yet gonna keep the 340 and keep it around 400 HP with 310 gears and the over drive on the tranny. 12 second car would be nice and run it up to 110 MPH sometimes makes me happy.

I'm getting tired of all the welding under the car... ugh
I've done more work under my car that most people we never see...
So all that welding and fabricating I was wondering about welding to the uni body frame rails. I remember back in the 90's they were made of high strength steel and you could plug weld on them but you would weaken the metal if you welded to much Have any idea on that MMP.

-
Back