Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Y13 are you still looking for a chrome ECU , if so there is a member , Machmeter1 has one for sale looks in good shape he wants $75.00 for the ECU and wire harness. Didn't know if you where still looking .
Unfortunately, wrong part number. Thanks for keeping an eye out.

What would you guys do to these kids. The other night in Markham (a borough of Toronto) there was a bank robbery. Three people rushed into the bank 10 minutes before it closed at 8pm. Armed with guns and knives. One person was stabbed I believe and a man and woman where kicked in the head, grabbed the cash and took off. Some one had see what was going on and notified the cops and they surrounded the car. The thieves took off on foot but the K9 unit found them shortly after. These guys were 13, 15 and 16 yr olds. The car they had was stolen in a violent car jacking a few days before. Now.. these guys are classified as "Young Offenders". They are saying that these guys are responsible for a strew of bank robberies in the Toronto area. The most they would ever get is 5 yrs. This isn't young offender crimes this is grown up crimes. Too bad they hadn't fired on the cops as it would all be over with and rightly so. What do you think should happen to them?
Give them 20 years. 15 if for good behavior. Bad thing is, they'll go to prison, learn some new crimes to commit, and will be back in there in 6 months after getting out, with a short sentence.

upload_2020-2-22_0-48-21.png

Y'all have a good evening. Stay cool.

What a beautiful day here. Tomorrow supposed to be the same. Car washes are busier than heck. 45 and sunny. calm as can be. Wifey has to close the store tonight. Think I'll get me one of those bad *** take and bake pizzas just down the road from me. No sauerkraut. Maybe some pineapple though. Just for you Mark. :)
Thanks for thinking of me BP...you're all heart lol

Give them 20 years. 15 if for good behavior. Bad thing is, they'll go to prison, learn some new crimes to commit, and will be back in there in 6 months after getting out, with a short sentence.
The bleeding hearts here would want therapy and their age makes the young offenders and the most they would get is 5 yrs. The two older ones have also been charged now with another bank robbery on Valentines Day as well. They interviewed one of the mothers and she said her son has been in and out of places to deal with kids like this for a long time. A lead injection between the peepers might be the only option for this hardnose.

Morning guys today is a beauty sunny no wind and gonna get above freezing.
Gonna try my luck at installing new tranny cooling lines without kinking the pipe, got a tube bender so wish me luck. lol

-
Back