Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
C36DCEA6-F512-4DF9-B14F-2F85996E0057.jpeg

Morning guys. Looks like Mike has slept in because she's still there and I must say it sure is nice to wake up to.
Oh BTW FIRST!!!

I looked outside at 5am this morning and things were calm and now it's snowing. Supposed to be a mixed bag of snow, freezing rain (possible) and rain most of the day looks like.
May not even stick my head out the door today.
Happy Hump day BTW
Hope everyone has a great day whatever you get up to. Be safe and keep well.

@Biff send me my prize!!! :lol:
good morning, I would hate to send you on a vacation over that nude video ironbuilt, but I will if need be, let's just say I gave you a pass this time.
Everyone enjoy this fun thread but please , if you see that anyone has posted anything like that let me know by turning it in or this thread will be taken down, I know a bunch of you enjoy this thread and this is the first I seen this happen.
I will send you a prize, you will not like it though.

I looked outside at 5am this morning and things were calm and now it's snowing. Supposed to be a mixed bag of snow, freezing rain (possible) and rain most of the day looks like.
May not even stick my head out the door today.
Happy Hump day BTW
Hope everyone has a great day whatever you get up to. Be safe and keep well.
good morning Mark, same here, rain all day, but I think even though its 52 degrees I will do the same.
Plenty of house work to be done, wife has been busy, so I may as well pick up the slack.

Mornin guys
goop morning

Yep. He fought back tears the rest of the evening. And then didn’t say much, which is unusual for him. I have a feeling the water works hit him when he laid down for bed. All he could utter all night was “I’m impressed” over and over. We’re moving it to a heated garage on the farm once the starter is figured out. It’ll barely fit thru the door but it’s 70 degrees in there year round, should help that paint to fully cure
I sure enjoyed keeping up with the process and work that was done, good Job sir .

good morning, I would hate to send you on a vacation over that nude video ironbuilt, but I will if need be, let's just say I gave you a pass this time.
Everyone enjoy this fun thread but please , if you see that anyone has posted anything like that let me know by turning it in or this thread will be taken down, I know a bunch of you enjoy this thread and this is the first I seen this happen.
I will send you a prize, you will not like it though.
Wouldn't be the first time my friend. I am currently on "vacation" from FBBO. Read the tag below my avatar. :lol:
I was just having a little fun, figured we were all adults here.

Wouldn't be the first time my friend. I am currently on "vacation" from FBBO. Read the tag below my avatar. :lol:
I was just having a little fun, figured we were all adults here.
Iron , we are but it’s an open thread and some have kids that follow the thread I personally like boobs (as you all know) I quite enjoyed it but I’m only one guy . If you all noticeted I have slowed down on the lady pictures I feel that a few people have stoped ,stoping in because of it I mean stoped because of the pics , so I’m trying to just keep it light cheers happy hump day !

-
Back