Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Mentally She's in good shape just getting harder for her to get around and her blood pressure is always up or down. She doesn't want to be alive much longer but wants to be with her husband so don't think she'll be around long.
The hard part is I'm single but my youngest son is staying with me and will help out.
Levi should be a big help having worked in a old age home. Like you said it may not be for long anyway. Take her for a ride in the Scamp and stuff it to the rug just to check her heart out lol

The humidity mostly disappeared today so had the windows open and supposed to be 14c tonight.
First thing tomorrow though the windows will be shut and on goes the air as it's supposed to be really hot for the next few days.
Got three mowers in the garage this morning. Took the carb off the first one and never seen anything like it, almost like a jelly and powdered dried up gas. Finally got it cleaned up and put together and first pull away she went. Started on the second one after lunch. The air filter had (and I'm not kidding) a pile of dried up grass. Took the cover off the motor and jambed up with dried up grass and then I took the carb off and removed the float bowl. Oh my, you wouldn't believe it if you saw it. What a mess. It did start before but only ran for 10 seconds if that.
Got it all cleaned up and the only thing holding me up is a float bowl gasket.
The gas line needs to be replaced (cracked and leaks)
I love the way some people look after their lawn equip. or winter equipment and then they wonder why they won't start.

Lets try this one and see if the boys upstairs approve of this one, I know I sure do.
288755301_23850573024830064_7500170667232164851_n.jpg

Levi should be a big help having worked in a old age home. Like you said it may not be for long anyway. Take her for a ride in the Scamp and stuff it to the rug just to check her heart out lol
**** Mark don't think it would get her blood pumping to fast.
Last time I was in Washington she drove me to town and I almost had a heart attack.

The humidity mostly disappeared today so had the windows open and supposed to be 14c tonight.
First thing tomorrow though the windows will be shut and on goes the air as it's supposed to be really hot for the next few days.
Got three mowers in the garage this morning. Took the carb off the first one and never seen anything like it, almost like a jelly and powdered dried up gas. Finally got it cleaned up and put together and first pull away she went. Started on the second one after lunch. The air filter had (and I'm not kidding) a pile of dried up grass. Took the cover off the motor and jambed up with dried up grass and then I took the carb off and removed the float bowl. Oh my, you wouldn't believe it if you saw it. What a mess. It did start before but only ran for 10 seconds if that.
I love the way some people look after their lawn equip. or winter equipment and then they wonder why they won't start.
Most people don't know how to take care of anything and just rubs my fur backwards.

When I dug the dart out of shed blew the dust off it, I found 1/2 a tank of 39 year old premium gas, removed tank poured out gas. Wouldn’t light with a match had to use a propane torch and then it barely burnt. But I believe that that gas kept the tank from rusting as the steel inside was bright and shiny

When I dug the dart out of shed blew the dust off it, I found 1/2 a tank of 39 year old premium gas, removed tank poured out gas. Wouldn’t light with a match had to use a propane torch and then it barely burnt. But I believe that that gas kept the tank from rusting as the steel inside was bright and shiny
I believe it a full tank is better than an empty tank.

Well just got home with the 2nd car. Both are now junk my son got 2nd. His runs but has no steering and mine will not crank or anything. Will get pics for you guys.

Well just got home with the 2nd car. Both are now junk my son got 2nd. His runs but has no steering and mine will not crank or anything. Will get pics for you guys.
No rush with the pictures, i got a wife, i know exactly what a smashed up car looks like

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
BTW congrats on the U.S. for getting the leader of the Al-Qaida. Been after him for 20 years. I just hope he saw those missiles coming. We can now call him Izit my drawers. Maybe now we can live in peace.

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
BTW congrats on the U.S. for getting the leader of the Al-Qaida. Been after him for 20 years. I just hope he saw those missiles coming. We can now call him Izit my drawers. Maybe now we can live in peace.
I don’t know about living in peace. Getting rid of vermin is important, put sometimes best let a sleeping dog lay

Morning men,well the wild fires have started but a little relief it is cooler last couple of days ,our department has been deployed in the past ,could be any day might get deployed again ,you all stay safe have a great day . Hump it .

Morning men,well the wild fires have started but a little relief it is cooler last couple of days ,our department has been deployed in the past ,could be any day might get deployed again ,you all stay safe have a great day . Hump it .
Thanks Biff for helping out protect us all.

Son's selling his plane and after painting it and all the upgraded equipment I'm sad to see him get rid of it.
4&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Ws9hRNntUd8AX9v1qpD&tn=Sa2peEwYmQYSdASC&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

-
Back