Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Dropped voltage to 7 volts, engine runs and starts like always no loss of power (like it ever had any any way) so time will tell
Low compression and a long stroke, yea but it will chug down the road in style.

Love the power in my Scamp and always get a **** eating grin on my face when I step on the gas but driving the AA is relaxing.
And turns just as many heads, just finished my latest urn for my bosses FIL. Got payed for it with a sizeable tip.

F3F28E22-2B8C-4DFB-B28B-A60C9FBFB334.jpeg

842A6188-072B-4AC4-983B-4059CE85D364.jpeg

Well guys its not looking good for the 82 Cordoba . No one has come to look at it but I have had about 100 people offer me 1,000 dollars. My son said he will pay me that much to smash it. I had hoped to get at least 1800 but will give it a couple more weeks.

Well guys its not looking good for the 82 Cordoba . No one has come to look at it but I have had about 100 people offer me 1,000 dollars. My son said he will pay me that much to smash it. I had hoped to get at least 1800 but will give it a couple more weeks.
Sould be worth what your asking. Really try to find a car that runs and drives for under 2 grand anymore.

That reminds me of my buddies Boston Terrier. He finally got a grip on a football by the end. The ball would stand straight up and then he couldn’t see where he was going. Pretty funny the watch but he sure as hell wasn’t going to let go.

One of my friends had an English bull terrier, at a party there was a line of cars parked two wide ten long. This dog had a hockey stick by the blade handle in the air, growling and snarling shaking his head he went in between the row denting every car at least twice

That reminds me of my buddies Boston Terrier. He finally got a grip on a football by the end. The ball would stand straight up and then he couldn’t see where he was going. Pretty funny the watch but he sure as hell wasn’t going to let go.
:rofl: :rofl:

One of my friends had an English bull terrier, at a party there was a line of cars parked two wide ten long. This dog had a hockey stick by the blade handle in the air, growling and snarling shaking his head he went in between the row denting every car at least twice
:rofl: :rofl:Funny as hell now but I'm sure at the time pissed some people off.

-
Back