Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Found petrified Cyprus and palm trees here so yea things change over the centuries. 32* right now and amazing for this time of year.
The rivers ran pretty low this year. Kind of scary. We live on a well too.

Living in the valley surrounded by mountains Yea if the water table is low that's not good.
How deep is your well?
83 feet. Hit water at 35. Pretty good well. West of here is 1000 and more with low gpm. They need cisterns.

Making some progress on the Barracuda
Going to glue the perimeter. I think that's a good repair. I really dont want to deal with the original undercoat.

20231206_175750.jpg

Yo bitches ! See you old farts still kicking that’s frickkin awsome ! All is good here , **** mark hope you’re getting better after that tumble you took , weather here been wet wet had over 60mm one day alone ,pineapple express warm and wet . Stay safe ttyl.

so my dr called me at suppertime and said I fractured my shoulder and get a sling. 2 months to recovery but he's sending me to a fracture clinic. more pills to take!!!! just what I need.
Have a good one guys

hi guys.
I got my sling this morning and it's pain in the *** but I'll get used to it.
my medals from the wed olympics

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

One of my friends when he got his first gas grill turned the gas on with the lid closed. When he hit the igniter, I’ll just say he doesn’t have to worry about doing it again grill has no lid anymore

One of my friends when he got his first gas grill turned the gas on with the lid closed. When he hit the igniter, I’ll just say he doesn’t have to worry about doing it again grill has no lid anymore
:rofl: :rofl:

Sleeting here and freezing. Good thing I have enough essentials for a week or so, roads are going to be as slick as snot on a door knob. Going to have to be careful on my walk out to the lab, almost hit the floor on the way out here this eve. Arms and legs flying think I might have pulled something, tomorrow morning I’ll know. We’re ageing got to start paying attention to **** like that. Break a hip and your fubared. Have a great evening guys.
Keep your stick on the ice.

Sleeting here and freezing. Good thing I have enough essentials for a week or so, roads are going to be as slick as snot on a door knob. Going to have to be careful on my walk out to the lab, almost hit the floor on the way out here this eve. Arms and legs flying think I might have pulled something, tomorrow morning I’ll know. We’re ageing got to start paying attention to **** like that. Break a hip and your fubared. Have a great evening guys.
Keep your stick on the ice.
Same weather here and yep staying home. Going to the garage from the house is 12 feet away and it's covered so no slip sliding. To old for that **** to happen.

Same weather here and yep staying home. Going to the garage from the house is 12 feet away and it's covered so no slip sliding. To old for that **** to happen.
Don’t I know it. Feeling it now inside thigh muscle. Got 300’ walk kinda much to cover. If it’s to bad I’ll get a couple pails of sand from my pile and spread that. Sucks being 65 going on 25

-
Back