Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
morning guys. Had a lovely time with family.
I did toast at 4 but computer was off so didn't post it.
But never too late.
Had to throw a couple of Gaviscon into the fridge, lots of food in there

IMG_4393.jpg

Another 9c day today same as yesterday.
No sun either day thought except for about 30 minutes yesterday
If this is winter this year it won't hurt my feelings none.
Can anyone guess what we're having for dinner tonight? This will be the last one this year

Another 9c day today same as yesterday.
No sun either day thought except for about 30 minutes yesterday
If this is winter this year it won't hurt my feelings none.
Can anyone guess what we're having for dinner tonight? This will be the last one this year
Something that doesn't have Pineapple on it? Guess # 1.
Road kill soup? Guess # 2
Crown and coke for the win. :thumbsup:

I don't know if it's my depression, or what, but the funnies just wasn't funny today. Going against advise, I'm thinking about making a few life changes. Psychiatrist wants me on antidepressants. Not impressed with the side effects or having to go down the lab rat approach to find one, and a tolerable dosage that will work for me.

I don't know if it's my depression, or what, but the funnies just wasn't funny today. Going against advise, I'm thinking about making a few life changes. Psychiatrist wants me on antidepressants. Not impressed with the side effects or having to go down the lab rat approach to find one, and a tolerable dosage that will work for me.
It is tough 13 but been down that road. Try and get lots of sun if you can and I also take 2000 units of Vit B12.
Both my wife and I use Escitalopram (Ciprolex)
Keep in mind it takes your brain chemistry a couple of months to kick in.
Some people after a couple of weeks say "this isn't working" and give up.
It takes time.
Made a big difference and don't get depressed anymore and feel like you're in a big black hole.
Good luck with it

Sorry to hear that 13 it would be a sad road to be on.

Morning guys.
7am and it was already 7c but rain today.
Not doing much or going out as far as I know anyway
Morning Mark, Not much going on around here just a bit of shopping.
Family will be here for dinner on Saturday so need to prepare for that.

That rain hasn't let up all day and got heavy at times but 8c so no snow or ice to contend with.
It was quite foggy though this morning.

That rain hasn't let up all day and got heavy at times but 8c so no snow or ice to contend with.
It was quite foggy though this morning.
4*C here and a sunny nice day. Not that I would rub that in or give you a bad time about how nice it is here. :lol: :poke:

morning guys... another mild morning and more liquid snow most of the day.
If this was snow we'd be buried by now.
The word is that the temps will go down the crapper early in the new year.
have a great day

Sorry to hear that 13 it would be a sad road to be on.
I have a white board in lab. Which I keep maintenance info updated on. One corner of it is for projects I want to build and puzzles that need to be solved in order to fix something. When I’m feeling like that I go make or fix something. Takes your mind off the **** you got rolling around in your head. Turn up the tunes and get busy. Works for me.

morning guys. Had a lovely time with family.
I did toast at 4 but computer was off so didn't post it.
But never too late.
Had to throw a couple of Gaviscon into the fridge, lots of food in there

View attachment 1716183147
Same here, but I filled a trash bag up of food and took it down the driveway and into my trash can before they picked up 2 hours later, we cooked to much, have to change that for next year. How is the shoulder doing?

Great picture

-
Back