Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Old man had it in his shop don’t think it got very much use. He kept it it original cardboard box

IMG_2115.jpeg

I have a snap-on 12" magnetic screwdriver and the handle is cracking from age. I called them to get it replaced under their lifetime warranty and said they don't make that part number anymore.
So replace it with it's equivalent but they said no.
Husky used to honour other companies warranty but not sure if they do or not now

I have snap-on. Mac, Grey and Craftsman, SK. I like them all especially when they work right
Have a great evening guys and watch that Elf on a shelf

Morning fellas.
It's mild out there but wet.
Pretty much caught up on everything, unfortunately my dear wife did the majority of it baking etc.
She has the turkey and stuffing ready. She puts the stuffing in the bird minutes before it goes in the oven.
I'll attempt to vacuum through the house and wash the tile floors then it'll be all done.
Glad xmas only comes once a year.
Have a great day if you've started celebrating

Morning, lost power for 2 hours this morning but still made my coffee on the BBQ.

Christmas Merry everyone. Going to be a tough one for me. First Christmas without my Mom.

1703440896598.jpeg

7 meatless this eve and Santa comes tonight. So stay in your bed No peaking or you’ll get a lump of coal in your stocking. Happy Merry make it a good one

-
Back