Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1703139904877.gif

Morning guys.
this afternoon I'm going to the train station here in town to meet up with a friend I used to work with.
Haven't seen him for about 10 years and he's a really great guy. His son is meeting him there so will be great to see him for short while.
My daughter sees him all the time and he's basically adopted her. Sadly his wife died 2 yrs ago from ALS
Looking forward to seeing him
Have a great day, I know I will

Think it might be a little on the lean side. You put a lot of hrs into building the form and researching products to produce them. But if you can’t sell them it’s all for not.
No hurry to sell any till after the first of the year so I haven't posted a for sale trend yet but have plenty of people wanting them.
So far material wise I have little into them.
But yea lots of time getting to this point but now with the practice after making 4 they are getting easier to make.
Thanks for the feedback. :thumbsup:

The reason I started fixing and selling cars I own this year is I came to realize I cant keep them all and if I dont start soon I will never enjoy any of them before I die. I cant wait to finish this one that my dad found for me back in 1998. 440 for power. 1941 Chrysler

coupe002.jpg

coupe001.jpg

Update... I will see my friend tomorrow. Thought this was Friday....lolol seniors moment, at least I didn't leave the house DUH!!!!

Update... I will see my friend tomorrow. Thought this was Friday....lolol seniors moment, at least I didn't leave the house DUH!!!!
Reminds me of story. Dad told me this story so I did not experience it.
So dad and me had breakfast every Saturday until one day we stopped. But anyway, he would pick me up at nine. One day while his wife was out of town he woke up a little late. He had fallen asleep in his chair which is pretty normal .This is the peak of Summer mind you. He springs to his feet and hurries to my house for the breakfast date and waits only to find out I was not ready because it was 9 P.M. :lol:

No hurry to sell any till after the first of the year so I haven't posted a for sale trend yet but have plenty of people wanting them.
So far material wise I have little into them.
But yea lots of time getting to this point but now with the practice after making 4 they are getting easier to make.
Thanks for the feedback. :thumbsup:
No prob, learned that lesson from fixing people’s chimneys. Oh there’s only a couple of bricks loose. Just patch it up and good. No my name is on that chimney and if it burns your house down fingers will point at me. So with out even looking it’s a grand possibility less but I’m going to say a grand. Because you don’t know what’s there till you take it down, even if I went and inspected it hidden issues. But my expertise is what your paying for and it cost me a lot need to recoup some of that.

No prob, learned that lesson from fixing people’s chimneys. Oh there’s only a couple of bricks loose. Just patch it up and good. No my name is on that chimney and if it burns your house down fingers will point at me. So with out even looking it’s a grand possibility less but I’m going to say a grand. Because you don’t know what’s there till you take it down, even if I went and inspected it hidden issues. But my expertise is what your paying for and it cost me a lot need to recoup some of that.
Seen some pretty bad chimneys and people still use them is what I don't understand. I'm no expert but when bricks are loose ya need to fix it right.

Morning guys.
Think I'll go meet my buddy at the train station this afternoon lololol.
Going to be hovering around 0c today but sunny.
Have a great day

Made a mold off a I think it's 56 Dodge 2-ton truck grill 2 years ago and finally the guy is picking it up today.
A good friend so was no big deal storing it.

Reminds me of a story Pat McManus wrote for Field & Stream years ago, along the lines of the stories people tell of their first deer, and how it gets bigger over the years with each telling.....

Hey, this is pretty cool! I just did a search on this and found a Youtube video of someone reading the story! If you have the time I recommend it!

-
Back