Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Trans there’s 1000’s they need the hemi guts to take abuse. X head’s decent 340 block meaning no holes or cracks rare items. A good degreasing and a pressure washing. But that will be reflected in the price. Why does he have it in the first place
I'm not sure how he ended up with it but the degreasing is not needed it's all clean last time I looked at it and really the bore and the valves looked in great shape.

The rain stopped around 10 this morning and was 14 degrees so went out for a walk and wasn't bad but a strong wind.
It's now 1c degree with a -6c windchill and 50 mph winds
Had the high winds yesterday so looks like it didn't take too long to travel your way.

So was farting around in the garage today and made this out of cardboard and tape and a bit of rattle can black. Really rough but just wanted to see if I like it or not.

IMG_20240228_141025350.jpg

IMG_20240228_141012269.jpg

Morning guys I been dealing with a guy here in town that has a 68 340 engine in his shed all torn apart. Has X heads and from what I've seen of it seems to be in nice shape. also has a 727 tranny. Been trying to buy it from him for the last few years and keeps telling me he will sell it to me but won't give me a price. :BangHead:
That would be a nice score if it's not trashed. The 4 speed cars had a slightly hotter cam in 68.

Morning guys and Happy Feb 29th. Watch out someone doesn't ask you to marry them today
It got rather nasty out there last night with 50 mph winds. At least we didn't get any snow but others around us did and some even got hail.
The weather guy said in Toronto the temp dropped from 16 to 3 in less than 15 minutes. That's crazy in my mind.
Our dishwasher didn't come as expected, Costco screwed up the order so we get the proper one on Mar 6th.
We loaded up the old one as we had dishes all piled up on the stove and the thing worked perfect lol. Wouldn't you know lol
Have a great one guys

Morning guys and Happy Feb 29th. Watch out someone doesn't ask you to marry them today
It got rather nasty out there last night with 50 mph winds. At least we didn't get any snow but others around us did and some even got hail.
The weather guy said in Toronto the temp dropped from 16 to 3 in less than 15 minutes. That's crazy in my mind.
Our dishwasher didn't come as expected, Costco screwed up the order so we get the proper one on Mar 6th.
We loaded up the old one as we had dishes all piled up on the stove and the thing worked perfect lol. Wouldn't you know lol
Have a great one guys
Yea weird weather this year.

Ya the more I look at it, some how it doesn’t work. My opinion.
Morning guys been out in the garage having coffee and looking at that spoiler and think I'll scrap the idea.
My kids want me to build it but my car and like Murray says my rules.

Morning guys been out in the garage having coffee and looking at that spoiler and think I'll scrap the idea.
My 74 dart sport parts car has factory fender mounted turn signal indicators.
Thought they might be nice on my car. So I taped them on, all it took was one day put them back in the parts car. Just didn’t look right. On the no scoop parts car they looked good but.

Have a great one guys
The fast temperature drop reminds me of the movie "The day after tomorrow" A recent movie about a possible ice age. My dishwasher dont work all the time but I wont replace her just yet.

-
Back