Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Give me 5 minutes I’ll go check the Dart bible and tell you exact production date and time.
The serial number was generated January 26 Saturday 00hrs 1974. I assume that this was when the build sheet was produced. Because they would need to attach the serial number plate when car was in production. Car was built in the Hammtrack michagian Plant

The serial number was generated January 26 Saturday 00hrs 1974. I assume that this was when the build sheet was produced. Because they would need to attach the serial number plate when car was in production. Car was built in the Hammtrack michagian Plant
image.jpg

Every piece of paper ever connected with the Dart from day one

View attachment 1716214982

Every piece of paper ever connected with the Dart from day one
Lots of different controversy on the front bumper in 74 and the ones I've seen have the same brackets as my 73.
Looking at some old FABO sites I think Randy has more knowledge on it than me. Front spoiler should fit your car with one or the other.

Lots of different controversy on the front bumper in 74 and the ones I've seen have the same brackets as my 73.
Looking at some old FABO sites I think Randy has more knowledge on it than me. Front spoiler should fit your car with one or the other.
Well I’m having a whiskey waiting for supper. I’ll check the build sheet and look at car after but I think it has a spring loaded front bumper

Well I’m having a whiskey waiting for supper. I’ll check the build sheet and look at car after but I think it has a spring loaded front bumper
Sounds good I'll join ya. and looking under the old girls front end is always a plus.

Morning gents, looked at the build sheet no mention of it there never got to the shed to look. I see environment Canada has a blizzard warning out for Cartwright mb not to far north of Fred’s place. Hope you didn’t put your snowblower away yet Fred. We’re going to get all the winter’s snow in the last 3 weeks of winter. Stay safe and make sure you have enough to weather the storm.

Morning gents, looked at the build sheet no mention of it there never got to the shed to look. I see environment Canada has a blizzard warning out for Cartwright mb not to far north of Fred’s place. Hope you didn’t put your snowblower away yet Fred. We’re going to get all the winter’s snow in the last 3 weeks of winter. Stay safe and make sure you have enough to weather the storm.
Heading to Minot today but not suppose to get bad till late tonight.
Hope it gets cold but looks like we will get that wet crap and some rain mix.
Yea Murray figured we would get hit the last part of winter. :BangHead:

Well no bad weather yet and I never went to Minot, figured it would be best to stay home. Power went out for 2 hours but all good here so far.

-
Back