Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Sorry to hear that Randy, but one reason I only ride dirt bikes.
I was pretty wild on dirt bikes, much less on the street. I was back on a bike while I still had a cast on my left leg, I just reached down and shifted with my hand.
:steering:
I do miss riding and am still looking at possibly getting another bike, just can't afford it now.

I was pretty wild on dirt bikes, much less on the street. I was back on a bike while I still had a cast on my left leg, I just reached down and shifted with my hand.
:steering:
I do miss riding and am still looking at possibly getting another bike, just can't afford it now.
Same here Randy. Love to ride but not in the budget.

She’s pretty crusty when I look through the spark plug hole. Not sure if I should drag it down the road in high gear or take the head off.
Pour some diesel in the cyl’s let it soak for a while. My first bike was a 650 Honda nighthawk in line 4 cyl. Zero maintenance bike, shaft drive hydraulic lifters, oil change, filter, air breather and ride. payed $3200 brand new 1984. Was a sweet ride and made me scrape my pants more than once
IMG_2319.jpeg

Pour some diesel in the cyl’s let it soak for a while. My first bike was a 650 Honda nighthawk in line 4 cyl. Zero maintenance bike, shaft drive hydraulic lifters, oil change, filter, air breather and ride. payed $3200 brand new 1984. Was a sweet ride and made me scrape my pants more than once View attachment 1716257961
Love the classic look of the shadow. Timeless look
... ya, got the cl soaking. Dont have time to mess with it.

Pour some diesel in the cyl’s let it soak for a while. My first bike was a 650 Honda nighthawk in line 4 cyl. Zero maintenance bike, shaft drive hydraulic lifters, oil change, filter, air breather and ride. payed $3200 brand new 1984. Was a sweet ride and made me scrape my pants more than once View attachment 1716257961
I remember riding a 550 Nighthawk, either an 84 or 85, and thinking, man this thing is a dud! Then I wound it out to the red line, okay, now we're talking! Still wasn't anything compared to the V65 I had at the time though.

I remember riding a 550 Nighthawk, either an 84 or 85, and thinking, man this thing is a dud! Then I wound it out to the red line, okay, now we're talking! Still wasn't anything compared to the V65 I had at the time though.
Don’t know what a v65 is? An intercepter? Burned off stock tires put a set of Michelins on it and ground the steel nubs off the foot pugs. Like I said had a plastic body filler knife in my back pocket to scrape my pants out

Don’t know what a v65 is? An intercepter? Burned off stock tires put a set of Michelins on it and ground the steel nubs off the foot pugs. Like I said had a plastic body filler knife in my back pocket to scrape my pants out
The v65 only had 2 tenths on the 650 nighthawk lost or won at the lights

Sunny but f'n windy, gusts to 55 mph, not fun on the road in a tractor trailer kinda day. Wind keeps the temperature down, only 63* and more of the same tomorrow.
:mad:

Been a really busy day for me, past my bedtime already too.
My brother was in town this evening and brought this:
20240604_182803.jpg
20240604_182824.jpg

Handed me the keys and we went for a drive.
Holy ****! Does that car haul some serious ***! It's a 2022 that he bought just before winter, has 1800 miles on it currently. Corners like it's on rails and just flat out screams! Man a guy could get into some serious trouble real quick with one of these. Damn it was fun!
I will also be caring for another a body Mopar very soon. Stay tuned!

-
Back