Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1718863273275.gif

Morning guys, been making signs to put on my old truck for display. Cut some pictures out of some of my old model A magazines and put some epoxy over them. First one done other than trimming the edges.

IMG_20240620_090838256.jpg

IMG_20240620_090812954.jpg

You're a man of many talents Fred.
A toasty one and quite humid but a nice breeze which helped when sitting on the deck under the gazebo.
My daughter's oldest made me this T shirt. Wonder if he's trying to tell me something

IMG_4557.jpg

Going to the shoulder surgeon tomorrow just for an inspection.
Going to ask if he can move the date up for the right side.
Keep cool guys
More thunder and lightning plus rain tonight

Left shoulder working well Mark?
just got of work. Striped footing cleaned forms started icf blocks. Way easier than lugging 3/4 plywood around. Finish ICF tomorrow ready to pour Monday. 2 more siding jobs to go and done no more working for me. Money is good but the old body just can’t take it anymore :lol:

just got of work. Striped footing cleaned forms started icf blocks. Way easier than lugging 3/4 plywood around. Finish ICF tomorrow ready to pour Monday. 2 more siding jobs to go and done no more working for me. Money is good but the old body just can’t take it anymore :lol:
I hear ya Murray. I have no aches and pains yet but getting harder to deal with climbing under cars and replacing windshields.

I hear ya Murray. I have no aches and pains yet but getting harder to deal with climbing under cars and replacing windshields.
Some days I feel great like I am 40 but this summer so far feels like 90. Every thing hurts, not in the bad way. Just getting back into the swing of things, another week and good to go. :lol: Siding jobs are eeeeasy light material, a few nails a lot of measurements just the way I want to leave the work place.

Some days I feel great like I am 40 but this summer so far feels like 90. Every thing hurts, not in the bad way. Just getting back into the swing of things, another week and good to go. :lol: Siding jobs are eeeeasy light material, a few nails a lot of measurements just the way I want to leave the work place.
One more car coming into the garage soon to prep for paint and I think I'm done. I'm single and tired of all the bullshit.
Think I might just sell everything and live in a damn camper and go meatal detecting and rock hunting.

One more car coming into the garage soon to prep for paint and I think I'm done. I'm single and tired of all the bullshit.
Think I might just sell everything and live in a damn camper and go meatal detecting and rock hunting.
The original mobile home, go stay where you want, do what you want, see the country side, with the scamp and tools in tow, of course.

The original mobile home, go stay where you want, do what you want, see the country side, with the scamp and tools in tow, of course.
Think the Scamp would have to be sold but still working on details.

Don’t sell the Scamp, rippin a little piece of my heart out baby, Janis Joplin. Think of the car shows, the drag strips, the street racing. It’s in your blood buddy.
Thanks Murray. Been working on trying to keep it and the AA.

Thanks Murray. Been working on trying to keep it and the AA.
One of your farmer friends must have a machine shop that you could stick them in. But why the hell would you want all the work of travelling around. The setup, tear down, looking for stuff, driving. Not for me man. Got my place, got my toys, got my toy box. Maybe a trip or two to some place warm in winter. To quote another song “you don’t know what you got till it’s gone”

One of your farmer friends must have a machine shop that you could stick them in. But why the hell would you want all the work of travelling around. The setup, tear down, looking for stuff, driving. Not for me man. Got my place, got my toys, got my toy box. Maybe a trip or two to some place warm in winter. To quote another song “you don’t know what you got till it’s gone”
Tired of the people in town and best I get out of this place.

-
Back