Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Somebody explain this to me:

Manager is having a tenant with no job, cleaning up my work area to pay his rent. Knowing this, last Sat, I came in and cleaned up partly, and had this table cleared off, except for a project I was working on. I come in to work today, and my project was thrown in a bucket with some other stuff, and the table now looks like this:

IMG_1184.jpeg

Manager is having a tenant with no job, cleaning up my work area to pay his rent. Knowing this, last Sat, I came in and cleaned up partly, and had this table cleared off, except for a project I was working on. I come in to work today, and my project was thrown in a bucket with some other stuff, and the table now looks like this:

View attachment 1716267435
Geez that sucks

View attachment 1716267435
I like working alone so I don't have to put up with people.

Nice sunny day here but turned into a bad day at work. I replaced a couple windshields and broke one.:BangHead: First one in a very long time.
Hey it happens Fred. Guess I was lucky I only broke two in 18 years. One was an MGB. A miserable windshield to do in the first place.
Installed it and put the top up and tightened things down and came in the next day and the SOB had cracked. What a piss off.

My shop was directly across for a car wash. Some guy came into the car wash with a bad hangover and drove right into the brushes and smashed the windshield and the arm in the car wash.
He drove across the road and into the shop and opened the door and a flood came out of the car.
'We were pissing ourselves laughing but funnily enough he wasn't.
Dumb bastard had to pay for the repairs to the car wash and missed business.
Then one winter a guy drives in on a Sat with his windshield busted all to hell.
He came out of the bar and his windshield was covered in ice and not having a scraper proceeded to break the ice with his shovel.
And some of these people reproduce.

Hey it happens Fred. Guess I was lucky I only broke two in 18 years. One was an MGB. A miserable windshield to do in the first place.
Installed it and put the top up and tightened things down and came in the next day and the SOB had cracked. What a piss off.
This was a Ford truck I broke, and I hate working on a dam Ford. Windshield was too big for the opening. Been finding a lot of bad aftermarket glass the last few years.

My shop was directly across for a car wash. Some guy came into the car wash with a bad hangover and drove right into the brushes and smashed the windshield and the arm in the car wash.
He drove across the road and into the shop and opened the door and a flood came out of the car.
'We were pissing ourselves laughing but funnily enough he wasn't.
Dumb bastard had to pay for the repairs to the car wash and missed business.
Then one winter a guy drives in on a Sat with his windshield busted all to hell.
He came out of the bar and his windshield was covered in ice and not having a scraper proceeded to break the ice with his shovel.
And some of these people reproduce.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back