Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got dumped on last night. :mad:
Yeah, here too, started in the morning, then was a little rain off and on through the day, and around 7 pm it started again and continued through the night. Very light drizzle now, weather idiots say 80% rain this morning and possibly thunderstorms later this afternoon.

Yeah, here too, started in the morning, then was a little rain off and on through the day, and around 7 pm it started again and continued through the night. Very light drizzle now, weather idiots say 80% rain this morning and possibly thunderstorms later this afternoon.
Figures. :BangHead: more rain coming here tonight. Have a car show and parade in a town close to me I want to take the old truck to tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

Old truck ready to go to the car show tomorrow. Tip jar on the back and giving away nuts, candy and a drink.
18 mile drive to town and takes about an hour to get there. Not sure how people will like it but been 2 years and I been not wanting to show it because I don't like the idea it will not be accepted. Guess I'll find out soon.

IMG_20240628_181230952.jpg

Old truck ready to go to the car show tomorrow. Tip jar on the back and giving away nuts, candy and a drink.
18 mile drive to town and takes about an hour to get there. Not sure how people will like it but been 2 years and I been not wanting to show it because I don't like the idea it will not be accepted. Guess I'll find out soon.

View attachment 1716269055
The old Ford looks great Fred. She'll be a hit.

Morning guys and right back at ya Fred.
It's been pissisting down all morning and no signs of letting up.
Our son and oldest grandson got here at suppertime and slept over and now at the Trenton Airbase Airshow.
He and his sister met there and look like drowned rats already.
My son went on line and bought some tickets for tomorrow as well as it will be sunny.
He'll be driving back here and staying overnight with us again. It's an 85 mile drive one way but way cheaper than getting a hotel if you could get one because this event brings in thousands.
What a shame the weather isn't better because this show only comes every 4 years.
Have a great day

View attachment 1716269055
If someone doesn't like it, they need to pull their head out of their ***!

Back home from the show and didn't get the old truck in the main area so had to stay on a side street and not many people went by but it did go over well.

-
Back