Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
took him to his first nascar race in Mich this year..rained out so they ran the race on monday when we were on our way home. but at least he saw 20-30 good hard laps before it rained again

Both my boys like pulling wrenches, one is millwright the other works at a cheby dealer. There are bikes, snowmobiles, dune buggy’s, cars piled up it’s a fun and kept them off the street.

i want my boy to learn a trade...HVAC would be nice..Always in demand and its a trade that your handyman contractor type cant steal away from you buy cheaping the price down to any tom dick and....well you get the idea

i want my boy to learn a trade...HVAC would be nice..Always in demand and its a trade that your handyman contractor type cant steal away from you buy cheaping the price down to any tom dick and....well you get the idea
Get in the electrical trade iam a retired electrician the pension is great

I had a very successful house/commercial painter tell me that you can only make so much money with your hands. If you want to be really wealthy, you gotta use your money and invest. He has several rental properties. Good friend of mine did just that too. He works for a lumber yard and is a multi-millionaire.

I had a very successful house/commercial painter tell me that you can only make so much money with your hands. If you want to be really wealthy, you gotta use your money and invest. He has several rental properties. Good friend of mine did just that too. He works for a lumber yard and is a multi-millionaire.
100 percent...invest in assets..something tangable..

That will make you money but it come at a high price. Interest, property taxes, maintenance, repairs from asshole tenets, dealing with asshole tenets. And once their in there it’s a real hassle to get them out, here in Winnipeg anyway. Then there’s capital gains tax when you sell. There’s definitely more to it than just buying and renting. Did it for a couple of years don’t want the bullshit that comes with it. Better off to work for Manitoba Hydro for 30 years and collect a big fat pension check. Less hassle evenings and weekends free payed holidays benefits. Good gig if you can get it.

Rental properties does not come without its hardships. Getting a good tenant is like winning the lottery. Here in Ontario, the tenants have all the rights unfortunately (and fortunately) depending on how you see it. There are people that will use the laws to their advantage. But, like everything..it wouldn't be call work if it were all sunshine and rose's

That will make you money but it come at a high price. Interest, property taxes, maintenance, repairs from asshole tenets, dealing with asshole tenets. And once their in there it’s a real hassle to get them out, here in Winnipeg anyway. Then there’s capital gains tax when you sell. There’s definitely more to it than just buying and renting. Did it for a couple of years don’t want the bullshit that comes with it. Better off to work for Manitoba Hydro for 30 years and collect a big fat pension check. Less hassle evenings and weekends free payed holidays benefits. Good gig if you can get it.
oh yes!...1000 percent... Canada rewards the people that know how to cheat the system. I'm sure USA has their bullshit laws but the CDN law system favor the lazy people in our fine country. Its a shame where our country is headed! my parents needed a trade to even be considered, now....crooks,thieves and terrorists are coming in by the truck loads! sorry....again..rant is over!

yes..that was the other option I had suggested to him. The common person has no idea nor do they want to mess with something that can potentially kill them. :)
That’s what they teach you in electrical school look at what you plug in every day in your own house it can kill you at home too so they teach you what you should never work HOT

oh yes!...1000 percent... Canada rewards the people that know how to cheat the system. I'm sure USA has their bullshit laws but the CDN law system favor the lazy people in our fine country. Its a shame where our country is headed! my parents needed a trade to even be considered, now....crooks,thieves and terrorists are coming in by the truck loads! sorry....again..rant is over!
It’s the same here in the states

Been a body man all my life and a truck driver. Can't say it was a good choice of jobs but been retired now for about 6 years and doing some side work to help out. I'm a happy camper even if the economy and government suck.

1729058289803.gif

-
Back