-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swingingdart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of rallye wheel center caps for small bolt hole pattern.these are the small round center ones like what are off of 67-71 rallye wheels. these are dark argent grey. if anyone is interested please send me a PM. if you include your email I can send you pics. thanks! also price wise I'm looking at $200. THESE have No pry marks along the edges, and crome is amazing. if I wasnt using 72 style I would be using these.

I have a set of rallye wheel center caps for small bolt hole pattern.these are the small round center ones like what are off of 67-71 rallye wheels. these are dark argent grey. if anyone is interested please send me a PM. if you include your email I can send you pics. thanks!

HMMM.... You are pretty close. PM sent.

Well, no rallye wheel was available until the 70 model year, and the center caps from 70 were painted light argent. The 71 caps were dark argent, and in 72 they went to the acorn style cap!! Hope this helps your sale!! geof

LOL okay, thanks guys for the info. I like it when people let you know when your wrong, instead of just letting you continue to think it. okay, these are 71 rallye wheel center caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back