Layson's Restorations

-
Maybe the conclusion needs to be that some members have had good luck with him and others haven't. So basically buy at your own risk. Protect yourself when buying from someone you don't know. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. No need to rip someone because he had good dealings with a company and you didn't.

Sorry I apologize 7071DartGTReg didn't mean to take it out on you, Dave just hit a raw nerve with me, he was totally cool and nice before I sent my money then a total jerk after the deal fell through. The lady answering the phone just took the cake totally rude to me and I was just inquiring where my part was, so maybe its is hit or miss with them:dontknow:

And yes I talked to them pleasantly and normally and was quite shocked how they treated me:?

I bought my original back about 10 years ago for $150, and it is still in great shape. I have heard that the newest repops have better plastic composition than the first run, but not sure. Call Hoffman's Winner Circle to see. You can't order from them but they have distributors.

Dave has A LONG WAY to go to get any biz back from most folks on this site....Rick is doing his best as a loyal employee, but it's hard to clean that much poop up...

yes i agree, they are even better now. have one on my car

I too apoligize Dart GT for stepping on your neck.

Can't help think though.
If all Daves customers were 20 yr family friends then maybe we would all get a fair shake.

Acepted and Thank You too 65BCODA!

Not true dude, Even I would not buy from him without calling him 1st these days.

Well maybe I have been lucky? I have purchased direct and spoke with dave at least 10 times in over 13 years and never had an issue. But I can say that after working with Rick his servie is the best of the best, calls me on my phone, follows up on emails, parts etc to make sure I am happy, if and when there have been delays he even called to let me know up front.

But like any transaction, I am sure there are 2 sides and sorry some have been negative guys. :(

Best of luck...

Well maybe I have been lucky? I have purchased direct and spoke with dave at least 10 times in over 13 years and never had an issue. But I can say that after working with Rick his servie is the best of the best, calls me on my phone, follows up on emails, parts etc to make sure I am happy, if and when there have been delays he even called to let me know up front.

But like any transaction, I am sure there are 2 sides and sorry some have been negative guys. :(

Best of luck...

I`ve had the exact same experiences. I`m sorry others have not. Ricks service is stellar.

-
Back