Lest We Forget....

-
Brother,, I NEVER FORGET DEC 7TH.... NEVER....GOD BLESS ALL The MEN AND WOMEN Who were Affected by this Back-stabbing Ambush... awfully funny, one Radar base " saw" blips....kinda like what's going on now, but much more subversive

How have you been Steve ? Thought I had your mockblock sold, but the guy didn't want to get it or ship it. so I still have it here !

The veterans of that era are getting older & dying off, unfortunately. IF you know of someone who was in the military at that time, contact them & thank them for their service. Think about where we might be if that era had turned out differently.

How have you been Steve ? Thought I had your mockblock sold, but the guy didn't want to get it or ship it. so I still have it here !
Still hanging in there one day at a time. That mock up block and trans will sell when it sells. Adjust the price if you need to. Your proven integrity assures me you will do the best you can.

My parents anniverary was Dec. 8th, 1941.
Dad was in the USMC stationed at Pearl. He hitched a flight out a few days prior, was driving from Ca. to Ga. to marry my mom,almost there that Sun AM when he heard the news on the car radio. They were married that next day, then the next day, he was driving back to Ca. to return to Pearl.
Pa spoke of the war twice. He spoke of his time the service very few times. He was in Marine Corp. aviation. He flew aerial recon in the S. Pacific. Seems his tour in Korea is what did him in mentally. He never ever really recovered. You would have never known he spent 20 years in the Service.
Pa was stationed in Japan a while right after the surrender. He brought Ma back a set of hand painted china, and me a big hand made wooden boat.

I was born in Honolulu,Ha. Feb 1948. I always have a crazing for pineapple.
Dec. is always hard for me.
Mom was born Dec. 13th, 1905.
Dad retired form the service Dec.1, 1955 and we drove from Ca. to Ga.

The veterans of that era are getting older & dying off, unfortunately. IF you know of someone who was in the military at that time, contact them & thank them for their service. Think about where we might be if that era had turned out differently.
Amen Brother! Did You Ever think, the Current Times were plotted, at the Time, when the Greatest Generation was Passing?

186E4473-7789-42F4-88E4-D46E43E26F56.jpeg
3B47F78D-3373-40A8-8994-FC5397EA5A7B.gif

-
Back