69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
yep its snowing and blowing im scared somebody hold me lol

Picture 082.jpg

Picture 084.jpg

Picture 085.jpg

Calling for 2 feet of that stuff here.

I'm in the middle of Michigan. Traded a car with my neighbor for a plow truck this year and we haven't had an inch + or snow since before Christmas. Every year I bought a new snowmobile it was the same thing. I love the snow being from Soo Canada originally......Come on send it north!

We usually get allot of snow....we can't even buy any.... my snowmachine is pizzed off.....

love snow!
97 ram 3500 dually diesel 4X4 with track loc

come on mother $#@&%& I mean mother nature
bring it on!

Here some morning snow pics out of my house. I didn't get outside yet,my doors are drifted shut. Snow was still coming down this morning and will be until the afternoon. Plus the wind and snow drifts will be fun. My neighbor brought a tractor home to plow our driveway out and i'll use the snowblower for the smaller areas. Oh it looks like fun today.

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3442.jpg

2 feet of snow on the ground at my house with up to 10 more inches today. You guys up in NY and MI can have all of it!

I don't know how much snow I got,have too many snow drifts.

Just becareful shoveling........don't try to go to fast.....and do to much...the ole ticker can't take it....even mine dont like it..and I.m 34....Pay the young kids in town to doit....

Just becareful shoveling........don't try to go to fast.....and do to much...the ole ticker can't take it....even mine dont like it..and I.m 34....Pay the young kids in town to doit....

I'm 54, go close to 3 bills, so no shovelling for me, but I do have this really nice 2 stage snowblower that is easy as hell to walk behind:-?

I'll leave the shovelling up to my sons for when they get their asses outta bed

FF

My daughter lives in Nashville and they had more snow than us so far this year.

I'm 54, go close to 3 bills, so no shovelling for me, but I do have this really nice 2 stage snowblower that is easy as hell to walk behind:-?

I'll leave the shovelling up to my sons for when they get their asses outta bed

FF
Now that is allot of snow =P~ We don't get much snow here in Arkansas but we got a good batch of it last week Fstforward :happy10:
I remember living in Illinois and watching the snow blowers come out :happy10: They say the biggest snow in history for New York is hitting yall know and allot of folks are out of power.

I got to be the driver to get the girls to work and delivered food to three families last week :cheers: I like the snow :cheers:

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 047.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 057.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 061.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 064.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 076.jpg

We had a good amount on the ground, maybe 6 inches, from a few snow storms early this year. Then it melted. It has been snowing lightly off and on here for the past week but it gets warm enough at night that the snow melts again.
The good, my old 77 Dodge W200 plow truck isn't running and my snowblower needs a new belt.
The bad, I've got two snowmobiles sitting in the garage just dying to get out!

That storm is going to miss us:cheers::cheers::cheers: keep that stuff to the south...

-
Back