let it snow

-
Hey, watch your driving there hon! I have to drive that car too! I would hate to get pulled over because you got BOF profiled. That would mean I would have to turn on that Southern charm and talk my way out of a ticket.

Went to the grocery today ahead of our next 8-12 inches. Had a hard time finding my truck.

0209001316.jpg

I kill'em with kindness Betty :glasses8: if I ever get pulled over :cheers: And that has not happened for 20 years 8)
And if they did pull me over it would be for driving to fast for conditions to 8)
I learned as a young gun what this kind of surface this was and what need's to get the job dun and get on down the road :-D I acted like I have no brakes with no traffic :cheers:
Everything went great today :director::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion: They excepted me today in an amateur pool shooting league team:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:
I got the phone call at 4pm :cheers:

Here is Buddy keeping me busy today :love7:
And growing like a weed :cheers:\

Back at ya Betty :cheers:

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 036.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 034.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 025.jpg

brace your self here it comes again
It's heading your way caferacerx, It quite snowing here this morning and it's going to 24 degrees below normal for us here for the next 4 days.
Our normal is 42 this time of year and it's going down to 17f tonight and tomorrow's high will be 23f.

Well I just came in from snowblowing and probably have around 6-7 inches of snow as I type. It's coming down hard enough that I don't think the snowplows are gonna keep after. The last I heard was anywhere from 18-24 inches of white stuff here.

The only place it's not snowing is here in BC another beautiful sunny day { close to 50F }again today was working outside in a tee shirt ,might take a couple of weeks off work to sell sun screen and margaritas at the Winter Olympics [tm] LOL=P~

Guess we're gonna have to relinquish our title to the throne this year. Only cleared the snow once this year in Winterpeg :)

Grant

I was in D.C. Flight out on Tues afternoon was cancelled even though runways were still clear. @%#&* airlines don't want to risk having their planes stranded around the country but they don't mind stranding their passengers. With the possibility of being stuck there til Thurs or Fri I rented a Hyundai Santa Fe and drove 12 hrs home.

The Hyundai was got me home in comfort and safely. Satellite radio helped pass the time. I would never own a Hyundai myself but I can see why other people would buy them.

Here some updated snow pics of today. Nice and snowy with wind gust. I don't think I will do anything with the snow till tomorrow. The Interstate highways are shut down except for the PA Turnpike for now.

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

Got snow here last night in SoCal. Not much but enough to cover the ground in white. I would say about a half an inch is all though.

-
Back