let's see your 2x4 set up

-
here is a pic of my tunnel-ram i just got put on at the time i took this pic.i have sense then got the 73 dart down to 10.49 at 125 in the 1/4. there are some really nice cars and set ups in this post. Mopar65

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 355
  • 006.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 351
View attachment image.jpg
Here's the 2x4 setup I did the other day!! Didn't take long at all!! I had the linkage layin around and didn't even have to modify it! Just put 2 fasteners in it n called it good! If anyone wants and of these setups I'll sell the complete thing for $300!!! What a steal!!!

Here is mine, hope to get it installed by spring....life has been way too busy lately....this was a gift to me from a great FABO friend 1 year ago....thanks Kevin :glasses7:

Man, those Holleys look sweet on there. But, for God's sake, do something about that thermostat housing..... :D :cheers:

My old 440 Demon.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 329
Here's mine!

Attachments

• image-1602589835.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 328
  • image-2010190181.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 313
View attachment 1714673874
Here's the 2x4 setup I did the other day!! Didn't take long at all!! I had the linkage layin around and didn't even have to modify it! Just put 2 fasteners in it n called it good! If anyone wants and of these setups I'll sell the complete thing for $300!!! What a steal!!!

Here's mine!

lol...........well in that case, i have two setups at least.........heh.

some nice rides and 2x4 setups............really kewl!!!

all those tunnel rams are awesome!!!
higgs

Couple more dust collectors. I should really do something with these.
Really digg'n the cross and long rams=D>

I have a bunch layin' 'round...

images

hehe.....

Higs,Take it over to Brocks, and we can have a put the motor in the car party. :blob:

I'm up for that!

probably have take you up on that.......i would've settled for a couple of beers and mopar stories..........that's an added perk!

back to the thread, i've been considering getting a modular manifold from indy..........u just change the top, and u have the option of running a single, dual, or six pack setup on this manifold..........i would love to hear from someone that is running this manifold (with pics).....
ANYONE OUT THERE?????

higgs

-
Back