Let's start Monday off with a bang...

-

Cuprum-74

Moparus Fanaticus
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
With the garage door that is. For some reason the garage door started closing on me right when I was backing out. My wife and kids are out of town and it's 5:35am, so I figured I was already clear and didn't bother looking back.

Attachments

• 20160328_061906-1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 127
Dang, that bites. What a way to start the week! I hope the rest of the week goes smoother.

Ooooo that sucks !!
from your thread title I was thinking something else ? Like waking the wife up :D :coffee2:

The car is not bad how is the door?

The door is fine. It's not one of these newer lightweight doors made with foam/vinyl and sheet steel or aluminum (wish it was).
This one has a heavy duty angle steel frame with 3/4" Plywood inserts, probably why it caused some damage.

Well I figure it's time get a stud gun (been meaning to for awhile).
Good thing the bodywork is going to be done and painted this year.
Me and my buddies will be doing almost all of the work using his shop and bribing him with beer.

sorry for ya man!!! I figure scratches and door dings are badges of honor!!!!

I don't know about that? Does that mean I can take a hammer to my car and bash it all up and have the most honorable card the neighborhood? LOL

Here allow me to make your brand new BMW the most honorable car in the city! LOL

Ouch that sucks!

Considering the damage the door did along a crease/edge line, it would do some serious damage if a kid or adult arm/leg was in its path.

-
Back