LMAO tonight's Svengoolie: Steve McQueen, "The Blob"

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Never actually watched the damn thing clear through LOL. Off to the freezer for ice cream 'n frozen blueberries!!

Heck yeah, we already watched it. Got it in our collection, too but it;s a goodun so we watched Svenghoulie......as stupid as he is. LOL

Oh yeah we watched the whole game A Rama all night every Saturday night and look forward to it! I was really pissed we didn't have a big red bowl of Jell-O made for it! Damn it! that would have been perfect!

Heck yeah, we already watched it. Got it in our collection, too but it;s a goodun so we watched Svenghoulie......as stupid as he is. LOL
I know you're 3 hours ahead you get to see all the stuff! Also do you get Wheel of Fortune before Jeopardy? Cuz we get Jeopardy first.

I know you're 3 hours ahead you get to see all the stuff! Also do you get Wheel of Fortune before Jeopardy? Cuz we get Jeopardy first.

I stopped watchin all that cause it's on the Communist Broadcastin System. I THINK Wheel of Fortune is on first, though.

its Jeopardy then Wheel here on the Left coast. I tell my kids their IQ goes down about 80 when 7:30 rolls around.

The diner and police station from the Blob are in my town.

Speaking of Jeopardy........

I love watching the old black and white horror movies on Svengoolie. my wife walks in the room and just shakes her head.

I love watching the old black and white horror movies on Svengoolie. my wife walks in the room and just shakes her head.

My favorite movies.....
Anything with Boris Karloff or Bela Lugosi.
Sherlock Holmes / Basil Rathbone.

-
Back