Lol chevy guys

-

rp23g7

Reaction score
So I tried joining the Chevelle forums to ask about late 60s Chevelle's, since the 41 Chrysler is sitting on a 68 Chevelle frame.

I think I even asked posted a question on there about the front suspension, and this is what I get as a email a few minutes ago.

Dear rp23g7,

Unfortunately your registration at Chevrolet Chevelle Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
Chevrolet Chevelle Forums

LOL, since I don't actually own one I cant be a member of the forum? Gimme a break. LAME

There are many forums like that. It keeps out the "riff-raff".

...I've been turned down a ton of times. :scratch:

None of these "other" guys are as friendly or helpful as the true Mopar Fans!!

I tried joining one, had some questions ona k5 I had purchased, 3 weeks before I got an email that my registration was accepted, then I couldn't post in the tech part of the forum, or view the images found by searching the site that were related to my issue unless I was a paying member.

I tried joining one, had some questions ona k5 I had purchased, 3 weeks before I got an email that my registration was accepted, then I couldn't post in the tech part of the forum, or view the images found by searching the site that were related to my issue unless I was a paying member.

Yeah... but you're "riff-raff", too. :poke:

Been on a few chevy sites like that, I go to them when I'm working on one for tips on some of the new junk they produce.

I tried to join slant6.org about a year ago, and I STILL have never gotten my activation email saying my registration was approved.

I tried to join slant6.org about a year ago, and I STILL have never gotten my activation email saying my registration was approved.

That happened to me to. Email them. I got in then, some minor thing I had messed up on. Still haven't posted there though, lol

I'll tell ya. Some if these forums are just too damn "highly of" themselves.

I got banned from a photo forum because I quoted pages out of the Canon manual WHICH ANSWERED the guy's question on how to do something.

It turns out that answers like "read the manual" are AGAINST THE RULES

I'll tell ya. Some if these forums are just too damn "highly of" themselves.

I got banned from a photo forum because I quoted pages out of the Canon manual WHICH ANSWERED the guy's question on how to do something.

It turns out that answers like "read the manual" are AGAINST THE RULES

geez, what idiots

I'm glad fabo isn't like that. I'd be screwed glued and not tattooed

Sorry Daddy, your membership may have to be revoked unless you are screwed, glued AND tattooed!! We'd better have a meeting regarding this agregious faux paus, and my spelling!!!LOL!! Happy New Year!! Geof

I tried joining a C-10 site, I own a 1970 C-10, but I did not apparently meet the requirements for their site

Don't feel bad guy's. They didn't like me very much at all at a Dart site. I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that they had Dart II's and were calling them Demons and I posted a pic of what a real Demon looked like. LMAO

Jack

Word on the street has always been that Mopar guys were way too cool, and for hanging on the fringe, while Chevy guys were the "apple pie" of America! Dad would gladly buy Jimmy a Camaro or Chevelle, but no self respecting Dad was gonna arm his son with a Mopar!!

Of course, many average cars went to many average kids, like Grampas Olds or Buick, or Dads old Ford pickup or Mom's Galaxy 500, but the Mopars always seemed a little more badazz for some reason, and the guys that had em were the same as their cars!!

Maybe that's why the Chevy forums are so guarded, preppies above everybody else, just like in the movies!! That's my experienced guess, based solely on the memory banks of my mindless 70's trivia files, at least what's left of that file!! Geof

Yeah most of the .gm sites suck.but hey i wrench .gm a bodies all the time to fund. My MOPARS a body.what do you need to know?

Don't feel bad guy's. They didn't like me very much at all at a Dart site. I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that they had Dart II's and were calling them Demons and I posted a pic of what a real Demon looked like. LMAO

Jack

DartII's. lol

So I tried joining the Chevelle forums to ask about late 60s Chevelle's, since the 41 Chrysler is sitting on a 68 Chevelle frame.

I think I even asked posted a question on there about the front suspension, and this is what I get as a email a few minutes ago.

Dear rp23g7,

Unfortunately your registration at Chevrolet Chevelle Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
Chevrolet Chevelle Forums

LOL, since I don't actually own one I cant be a member of the forum? Gimme a break. LAME

How dare you disgrace a Mopar by putting it on a Chevy frame? If they saw that picture they had a heart attack and had to ban you. J/K.....

-
Back