Long gun registry gone!!!!!!!!!!!

-
I'm not a gun lover, so makes no nevermind to me. I just don't see what the big uproar about having a regy is all about.

What use? Within 3 years the records would be near useless with the amount of firearms transferred every day.

Then there are those that never registered firearms all. Then there are those that instantly transferred most and sometimes all over their guns this morning just in case there were copies of the registration. Then add to that people like me who have guns registered to them by accident that I have never owned, or some people who sold guns and transferred them legally but the computers had an error so the guns are technically registered to two people.

And saved information is pretty much useless.

And besides what the Liberals tried to say, the Registry never saved a single life....

K...Just quoting what the news said here. Another $20M flushed. Was it really gonna cost anything to keep the data IN CASE it was useful at some time?

I'm not a gun lover, so makes no nevermind to me. I just don't see what the big uproar about having a regy is all about.

If you had read the Registry bill that was passed....well, lets just say, you would crap your drawers. Very scary legislation.

Good riddance to that commie registry.

We can't have semi-auto rifles here.....the cops come around and inspect your gun safes too, to see if they meet requirements....like bolted to the floor and the wall, and have a separate lockable compartment to keep ammo and rifle bolts in too.
Not allowed to have .50 cals here either, and word has it they are looking to ban the .338 Lapua too.

Registration act gave cop's Nazi power's to kick in your door without a warrant,just because you have guns in your house.I am glad it is gone.Of course there could be copies,but the information would now be illegal to have and access.

The long gun registry was a hugh waste of our money. I do not own a gun, probley never will. This will not stop me from fighting against our tax dollars being wasted.

Here's an irony for you. I left Canada because of the commie crap including gun registry. Since I left you got Harper and got rid of the registry. The USA got Obama. :(

Hoping for real change in 2012.

I knew if I procrastinated long enough lol..

Grant

Ha Ha me too! I am not really into guns but I do have a bunch of family heirloom firearms that I was worried as they were not registered. Nothing that is worth anything but to me. I am ok with our handgun laws here, maybe if I lived in a big city, or had been threatened I would think differently.

-
Back