Long Island guys ????

-
Tensec,

Are you familiar with the L.I. Mopar Club? It's free and we meet all over the place, pretty cool cars and members too. Let me know if you want some info.

You mean the Massapeaqua based club meeting at McDonalds on 4/5/09.
Theres 2 or maybe 3 Mopar/Chrysler clubs on the Island.

Where do you hang out besides with Mopar clubs.

Out on Sunrise Hwy, exit for Rt. 112 North, on the North East corner in the old HomeDePot lot there is a park and ride that meets up on Thursdays I attend.
Bald Hill Tues and Thurs. eveings for a minor fee of $5.

Sunday morning, which I can never wake up for in a million years down at Captree. Take the Ocean Pkwy East to the end.

Bellmore Friday nights.

So that's Sunday morning, Friday, Tuesday and Thursday.

We are missing Monday Wensday and Saturday and alot more spots across the island.

Do any of you guys remember the monthly car show/swap meets that were held at Paar Meadows in Brookhaven? Those were really good events.

I was out at Belmont Park today for a little while......
SANY2-vi.jpg

SANY0002-vi.jpg

BTW: I've NEVER seen a Trabant before.... and there was one at the show today!
SANY0007-vi.jpg

SANY0009-vi.jpg

SANY0008-vi.jpg

This old Studebaker was WAAAAAAY cool! I hope JR see's this!
SANY0004-vi.jpg

SANY0005-vi.jpg

SANY0012-vi.jpg

supposedly thursday nights is back at wendys in oakdale. Im really hoping that because its 30 seconds away from my house.

Paar Meadows was a quarterhorse track that tried to open back in the '70s. I seem to remember it was at the same L.I.E. exit as Brookhaven Nat'l Lab, on the northwest side of the intersection. Real big parking lot was used for car shows/swap meets for years...at least through the late 1980s.

Paar Meadows was a quarterhorse track that tried to open back in the '70s. I seem to remember it was at the same L.I.E. exit as Brookhaven Nat'l Lab, on the northwest side of the intersection. Real big parking lot was used for car shows/swap meets for years...at least through the late 1980s.

Ooooooooo,. I was livin in Nassua back then. I didn't get our east for quite some time. I'm still a newbie out here. Under 6 years and no real travel but westards to work.

You mean the Massapeaqua based club meeting at McDonalds on 4/5/09.
Thats the Mopar power club, the next show is 4/5/09 at BURGER King on sunrise hwy in amityville. 11 AM- 3 PM

The L.I. mopar club will have there next show on 4/11/09 4-9pm at BURGER King on hempstead turnpike by seafrod/oysterbay entrance ramp.

Both will be packed and the sunday day one should be 60* sunny so perfect for cruising.............

don't forget behind tri county flee market on hempstead turn levitown Tues. nights around 7-9:30 should start up any week now, always a good mopar turnout but all are welcomed but NO RICERS !!

Really, no ricers?!?!?!? HUmmmm, old school guys behavin like people. Like gentelmen. (Save talkin junk on fast there crap is. )

The L.I. mopar club, $^&*( them. I'll drive something worse than a beat up broken down rusted non-running Pink and purple poka dotted Chevy with a "I'm a #$%^* HOMO and I need a stick in my *** bad" Bumper sticker on a car or even a flippin HONDA

before I rejoin those gay ****.

No clubs for me, something allways go wrong.

Hey, I tried to be helpful and put forth ides for club growth and Ka Ching $$$ funds. You know what I got back for tryin to help??????

Over 1/2 dozen e-mails that blasted me

You guys dont like the bad publicty,

GOOD!

The MoPar Power Club has had a few members that have rubbed me the wrong way, but I let it slide easy. They can't help themselfs. There born assholes.

"My car is perfect and you have a rusted out P.O.S. non-muscle car wanna be Cuda"

YEA! Ooooooooooooooooooo KAY!!!!!!!! I see we never got past 15 years old huh?!?!?!?

Most members I chat with are kick *** cool and fine.

They don't like my car? Thats OK, at least there no carring on and on and on and on how cool theres is. Unlike some other natural born a holes

OH, be glad to show up. In one car or another.....

What about WalMart in Commack? I went a few times last year, I think it was Friday, or maybe Saturday night. Not a big crowd, but some nice cars: Coronet Super Bees, a Superbird, AAR Cuda also.

Sunday, Amityville? Yep, I'll be there, probably in the Magnum.

69swinger
The commack meet, 10sec E-mailed me something on it and I should be able to do a few of those. Let me know when your ready to go down there and we'll show up in force with a few others if they can swing it.

as soon as its warmer and a bigger crowd I'll come out to the 112/commack show........ as long as I can leave the trailer in rumble's drive way !!!

See you tomorrow at the burger king !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to meet up with you guys, but my Mother-in-law is in the hospital. It would be real hard for me to sneak out to a cruise.....

Rob, easy Dude! :toothy10:

I'd love to meet up with you guys, but my Mother-in-law is in the hospital. It would be real hard for me to sneak out to a cruise.....

Understood, My mother in law just died wens night after coming home from the funeral of my wifes aunt on tuesday !!
FAMILY first, you never know whats tomorrow bringing !!!

OK, Edited self.

(I still say screw the other club. I tried to help and they just slam me with E-mails of ultra foul mouth and insults? THhhhphhhh! OK, fine, you go get your own computer geek and I'll keep my freinds that run, develop etc... these things at my side.)

TIM, I have an issue in New Jersy I gott take care of tomorrow. My driveway is your driveway. Worst case, put it in the backyard, plenty of room for your stay.

Rob, drive way for trailer on 112 cruise nights, B.K today I can drive it there ,only $200 in gas !! LOL

good luck in NJ watch the turnpike, there all over it

HEY! Got a dash cluster for the Duster. I'm back in biz and insured! Woo-Hoo!

Since it's Thursday, I'm gonna check out Rt.112 Park-n-ride next to Home DePot.

Anything going down elsewhere on theIsland today and tomorrow?

Besides Bellmore on Friday night? Thinking of bring the old rust bucket down there. :happy4:

wendys had around 40 cars thurs night this week....just wanted to let LI guys know Im almost positive its going back to wendys in Oakdale!

-
Back