Long Island guys ????

-
Montauk Hwy. Before Dusk is best....better to see you with my dear, Muuuuuaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha

Free driveway parkin in Centereach if you have a bad *** Dart only.....

Tonight rained out

LI Mopars Members,

Due to today's weather we are rescheduling today's meet at the Bethpage ( Hot Rod ) Burger King ( Rt 24 ) for next Saturday April 18th 4 - 9 P.M. Hope to see all of you there.

any long island guys city cops? I just got my grade back from my test and scored a 92! but I don't know when there gunna start the classes back up?

Rob, I too was rubbed the wrong way because of my non numbers duster. That club has some good guys but also has a lrge quantity of guys i just dont wanna hang out with. The LI mopar guys are sooooo much better, its a free club and the members are outstanding. my 2 cents

Rob, I too was rubbed the wrong way because of my non numbers duster. That club has some good guys but also has a lrge quantity of guys i just dont wanna hang out with. The LI mopar guys are sooooo much better, its a free club and the members are outstanding. my 2 cents

Rubbed the wrong way by Franks club? So was I. Bad, real bad. They (The members) took one look at my Cuda , looked at me then instantly turned around and walked away completely ignoring me even when I spoke to them directly in there face. They just turned around again and walked away from me while I was speaking.

The L.I. MoPar club you like better has treated me like **** and they can go **** off just as hard as Franks club.

Lone Wolf here, it don't pay to be in a club, I can get a **** attuide (Or a host of e-mails from said clubs) elsewhere.

Lone Wolf here, it don't pay to be in a club, I can get a **** attuide (Or a host of e-mails from said clubs) elsewhere.

I agree. Personally I think clubs are Cliquey (sp?) anyway. I met some of these guys and they were nice and all but it's just not for me. I can get more help from across the world here at FABO.

I have no problem with 99% of the L.I. club members. Or any other club for that matter. I just keep the car hidden....LOL, Oh wait, it's a car club.....game over....your car sucks...it has rust....lame! Can't talk with you now....lame....

We should try to get a FABO meet together.

Perhaps we could all meet at Bellmore some Friday evening during the summer? Or there's Captree on Sunday mornings, Oyster Bay on Tuesdays....

Not going anywhere myself until I get my car inspected - I have no turn signals/brake lights. Have a new TS switch on the way, hope to be up and running next week. I've driven the car exactly ONE time so far. Arrgghhh!

I'm game for whatever. Weekend mornings are better though. (easier to get out of the house):yawinkle:

I work nights and Captree is out for me, but I'm betting theres more than a few members that wouldn't mind that place. Captree is real nice. Very open and overly crowded. Lots of cars, but not like Bellmore in the hay days where it was like a overpacked carnival.

At least I can live with a "FABO" club. It's great to meet members.

Hey guys, name's Chris and I'm the new owner of a 71 duster 440/4 speed... I'm from Suffolk County and looking to cruise out with some cool guys with nice MOPARS. I'm only 23 but my friends and I hate ricers and only drive old school muscle. Let me know when and where you guys meet! I'm usually at Bald Hill on Tuesday nights! Thanks!

Chris 8)

sweet man where at in suffolk county.....ill be down to cruise with you, once my car is finished:angry7:

without a doubt. After shes painted and you wanna come down and put an interior in your more than welcome

That might not sound like fun to some people, but I'd be all over that haha. Mine needs a carpet and some upholstery as well, maybe we can bang them both out in a day or two. 8)

Hey guys, name's Chris and I'm the new owner of a 71 duster 440/4 speed... I'm from Suffolk County and looking to cruise out with some cool guys with nice MOPARS. I'm only 23 but my friends and I hate ricers and only drive old school muscle. Let me know when and where you guys meet! I'm usually at Bald Hill on Tuesday nights! Thanks!

Chris 8)
Chris whats up sounds like a nice car .
Fridaynight at bellmore, saturday at crooked hill rd 1/4 mile south of the lie at walmart shopping center "aka" commack
It has been full the last two weeks the weather has been good. be there or be square brother forget about baldhill too many ricers there my 2 cents.

-
Back